Stock discussions

Vaampire

14 hours ago, PhirLalSalam said:

Matta peduthunnaru gaa roju.. chasthunnara baabu.. naa daaggara vunna prati stock 15-45% loss ee

Patience is a virtue dude ..what matters is whether you picked right stock which has scope to grow over the period of time or not ..you can’t time the market ..

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Following and invested in pltr .... news anta bagane undi and new contracts but still not breaking 23-25$ 

Jai cathie aunty. Coinbase stock kuda load cheskundi.

Whatever stocks ARK to Chamath tough they become dust , probably targeted attacks in this market

lost a lot of money and I stopped adding to these losing stocks , there is only so much I can lose..

I posted this few months back .... posting again .....

During stage 1, good companies come out with IPOs at cheap valuations. During stage 2, good companies come out with IPOs at expensive valuations. And during stage 3, bad companies (many of which do not even have any earnings) come out with IPOs at ludicrous valuations and still are heavily oversubscribed by retail investors (the current state of market), whose surging presence in the markets is a late cycle indicator. 

now this lead people to use margin/leverage to buy assets and this is predominant characteristic of the final blowout phase of a bull market (during which the already overvalued bull market sector leaders’ stock prices go parabolic and double or treble in a matter of a few months ( currently we are seeing this) , to a point at which their absurd valuations can no longer be justified even by the greatest use of any imagination ).

final fun is here (currently we are seeing this)--> After this point, a bear market ensues(started fed end) , during which time common stocks are returned to their rightful long-term owners .... and many traders like me go back to their day jobs

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Galactus said:

Whatever stocks ARK to Chamath tough they become dust , probably targeted attacks in this market

lost a lot of money and I stopped adding to these losing stocks , there is only so much I can lose..

Agreed. But y it’s happening uncle .... any insight?

5 hours ago, sri_india said:

I posted this few months back .... posting again .....

During stage 1, good companies come out with IPOs at cheap valuations. During stage 2, good companies come out with IPOs at expensive valuations. And during stage 3, bad companies (many of which do not even have any earnings) come out with IPOs at ludicrous valuations and still are heavily oversubscribed by retail investors (the current state of market), whose surging presence in the markets is a late cycle indicator. 

now this lead people to use margin/leverage to buy assets and this is predominant characteristic of the final blowout phase of a bull market (during which the already overvalued bull market sector leaders’ stock prices go parabolic and double or treble in a matter of a few months ( currently we are seeing this) , to a point at which their absurd valuations can no longer be justified even by the greatest use of any imagination ).

final fun is here (currently we are seeing this)--> After this point, a bear market ensues(started fed end) , during which time common stocks are returned to their rightful long-term owners .... and many traders like me go back to their day jobs

the ending is not right. 

Many traders bought Doge coin and make even more money.

2 hours ago, yemdoing said:

28 ki konna.... kone tappudu abba wahat a discount anukunna 

Enduku antha hype pltr ki? Data is wealth ani... Defense research is disruptive innovation ani edo edo antunnar... pltr Matram no spike. 

Total Account Value , hides details.
Balance Definitions
$194,950.56 -$1,834.27
Cash (core) $90,443.28                 

$5k loss :( .  lavada lo AMWL , NNDM valla bokka.   

PLTR avg $20  oka 500 stocks vunnayi.. hope it doesn't come down $20. 

monna discount lo ani SKLZ  at $16, LAZR at $21,  DDD at $24,  NLS at $16 , FUBO at $20.5   konna ..  avi kuda sliding down.. 

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Stocks meedha interest pothundi.

crypto kooda bleeding

Seniormost trader vi .. Nuvve ila ante pillalaki evaru dhairyam cheptaru ... torch.gif