Stock discussions

Vaampire

33 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

awesome trade Bro.  Pakka nuvvu enthaku mundu konna price ki vastadi.  Congratulations

Rakhapoyina parledhu. Elago naadhi & wife di remote work approve ayindi. We can go further away. Ideally Santa Cruz would be the best, but all my friends & family are here in Fremont & Dublin.  May be Danville better emo

42 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Rakhapoyina parledhu. Elago naadhi & wife di remote work approve ayindi. We can go further away. Ideally Santa Cruz would be the best, but all my friends & family are here in Fremont & Dublin.  May be Danville better emo

Come to sac 😎

1 hour ago, Simple123 said:

will PINS bounce ?  good time to enter @sri_india  @pandemkodi

may be in short term with market .... but I am considering selling my position , will do more reading and decide .....

MAUs down 9% this Q2 and guidance also MAUs may down going forward is very bad sign :( 

8 minutes ago, sri_india said:

may be in short term with market .... but I am considering selling my position , will do more reading and decide .....

MAUs down 9% this Q2 and guidance also MAUs may down going forward is very bad sign :( 

FB kooda same tolded know future growth slow ani

9 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

FB kooda same tolded know future growth slow ani

Future growth slow is different than actual losing of MAUs .... What's the point of social media site with out MAUs bro.... Also user  monetization outside USA is very low 

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

Future growth slow is different than actual losing of MAUs .... What's the point of social media site with out MAUs bro.... Also user  monetization outside USA is very low 

+69. Whenever someone says PINS, I wonder how are they going to keep up in long term? It will be crushed in no time because the amount of acquisitions from FB and market cap. SNAP unnantha kuda news lo undatledu PINS. 

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

+69. Whenever someone says PINS, I wonder how are they going to keep up in long term? It will be crushed in no time because the amount of acquisitions from FB and market cap. SNAP unnantha kuda news lo undatledu PINS. 

Actually they have separate userbase and joined with Shopify for social e-commerce .... If that monetize they will bounce back but that will take long time 

7 minutes ago, sri_india said:

what happens if FB aquires PINS?