Stock discussions

Vaampire

49 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

Tdoc , lmnd, bfly , dm , dmtk , sklz , pins , llnw , sofi , xl , goed , bark , aqms , clov , Ater , fubo , mgni , ai 

@gudboy, I read fool articles 

damn almost all are down, holding any Big tickers? (FAANGMANT)?

8 minutes ago, sri_india said:

koddi rojulu aagundriii vayaaaa ...... buy the dip anukuntaaa , okatee kontundruuu , NOT every dip is  a buying opportunity 

FFCB-ZYXEAQjY2F?format=jpg&name=small

agreed anna..

na deggara capital kuda ledu konanike..

just adigindu ani vesa...  @sri_india

9 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

damn almost all are down, holding any Big tickers? (FAANGMANT)?

aa stocks anni covid money tho lechina stocks....chala mandhi biscuit kadha includng me.... :D

Thank you , bro .. I will wait to recover some losses.. I did mistake of selling value stock thinking they overvalued.. and end up becoming bag holder of mid caps .. is there way to know with all the transactions, how much gain/loss we have at this point.. so I can claim losses for 3k and hold rest of them until recover 

Just now, Hindhustani said:

Thank you , bro .. I will wait to recover some losses.. I did mistake of selling value stock thinking they overvalued.. and end up becoming bag holder of mid caps .. is there way to know with all the transactions, how much gain/loss we have at this point.. so I can claim losses for 3k and hold rest of them until recover 

@sri_india

2 minutes ago, Hindhustani said:

which trading platform , if it is TD ameritrade , go to costbasis , it will show your year to date profit / Loss ...same way  it is possible in all trading platforms 

23 minutes ago, sri_india said:

bro it is easy to say but hard to follow .... I understand how you feel when your stocks go down ..... but volatility is part of this game , specially for growth stocks ...... to be frank , they may even go down another 20-40% in short term (6 months) and may go up after this fed/covid fisco end .....  all you need is 4-5 winners from your above list to cover all your losses ...... be patient , go for a walk when you see deep red ... if you not confident sell them and move on to other investment options  , you can claim 3K losses this year and forward rest to next year .....

let me tell you small story ..... Charles munger  bought BABA at $200 and that is going down .... he even bought millions more stock at $145 to average down ..... BABA is going down from that point also .... but he is patiently waiting on this stock .... when 97 years old person patiently waiting, why can't we ....  

uncle.. bagha experiece anukunta :P

2 hours ago, Hindhustani said:

Tdoc , lmnd, bfly , dm , dmtk , sklz , pins , llnw , sofi , xl , goed , bark , aqms , clov , Ater , fubo , mgni , ai 

@gudboy, I read fool articles 

Among these, have tdoc and sofi. Sold off tdoc for a loss recently @110. I see it continuously bleeding and nothing optimistic. I will hold sofi and probably add if it goes below 15.

24 minutes ago, neo26 said:

Any MVIS bagholders? What do you guys think? Almost down $25k on it. 

How rich are you dude ? single stock paina 25K ante portfolio must be at least half a mil