Stock discussions

Vaampire

5 minutes ago, sri_india said:

WISH , fundamentals eee sariga levu bhayaa .... adi meme stock category , twitter / discord groups pump and they dumped long back .... people like us holding bags :(

I'm at a point now even sell it and invest in something else is waste lol..hope fed will print some cash and pump the market and my bag will get lite

26 minutes ago, sri_india said:

unless fed support again , you end up holding bags for years .... 

add to @reminders , remind after 1 year .....

my experience from 2008 and 2020 is that we need to be patient during such cycles, average down if you can, you will lose if you panic sell, technically there is no loss  until you close the position, during  such cycles the recovery will be stronger, there is too much money in the market and people are going  to come back eventually. It is like a drug.

My picks mostly are at pre pandemic levels. BABA is at IPO levels $90 @2017, easy $200 stock once thing settles around CCP, even if they bail out they will either pay the ongoing stock price or worst case IPO price like DIDI is doing. PYPL and V will come back or gain 20% from this levels as they are high growth stocks.the markets cannot go down forever, they will bounce- fed is purposely doing it - today’s fall is due to employment reports although the unemployment reduced the numbers  employed was less in November. The market needs any reason to drive down the price so that hedgies can load up for next year.

BLND and MQ are startup unicorns like SQ and UPST, they will be high flying in couple years. I worked on their products in my line of work and I know what they are capable of.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

My picks mostly are at pre pandemic levels. BABA is at IPO levels $90 @2017, easy $200 stock once thing settles around CCP, even if they bail out they will either pay the ongoing stock price or worst case IPO price like DIDI is doing. PYPL and V will come back or gain 20% from this levels as they are high growth stocks.

BLND and MQ are startup unicorns like SQ and UPST, they will be high flying in couple years. I worked on their products in my line of work and I know what they are capable of.

congratulations bro ....

thats all I can say if you expect BABA to pay IPO price ... DIDI is different that BABA in terms of IPO , it is forced by Chinese govt and USA won't allow paying to his investors anything less than IPO price ... BABA is already completed full calendar years and not obligated to pay IPO price  , they can  buy back all shares  to delist as their stock is trading at low prices 

16 minutes ago, sri_india said:

congratulations bro ....

thats all I can say if you expect BABA to pay IPO price ... DIDI is different that BABA in terms of IPO , it is forced by Chinese govt and USA won't allow paying to his investors anything less than IPO price ... BABA is already completed full calendar years and not obligated to pay IPO price  , they can  buy back all shares  to delist as their stock is trading at low prices 

Shares buy back cheste options paristhithi enti bhayya?

3 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Shares buy back cheste options paristhithi enti bhayya?

same as like below 

What happens to the options on an equity if that company files for bankruptcy? Do the options keep trading until expiration date?

If a company files for bankruptcy and the shares still trade or are halted from trading but continue to exist, the options will settle for the underlying shares. If trading in the underlying stock has been halted, trading on the options will be halted as well. Quite often, the shares begin trading on the Pink Sheets or over-the-counter if delisted from the national stock exchange where they are listed. When they do, the options exchanges usually announce that the options are eligible for closing only transactions and prohibit opening positions. Generally, there are no exercise restrictions.

However, if the courts cancel the shares, whereby common shareholders receive nothing, calls will become worthless and an investor who exercises a put would receive 100 times the strike price and deliver nothing.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, sri_india said:

congratulations bro ....

There is less than 1% chance that BABA will delist from NYSE because BABA is too big to tinker with as it will impact investors confidence with anything related chinese stocks for the next 100 years to come and also as much other countries depend on china and china too has equal dependency on other countries like USA for investments, I don’t want to think too much into this speculation. The fundamentals are too strong for BABA - 1 billion active users (4 times bigger than amazon), growing middle class, $80 billion cash on hand and high value returns in investments in payments and technology. I hold 300 stocks not a big deal, averaged around $140 and it can go up 10-15% on any catalyst

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

$75k down in last 10 days, BABA, PYPL, V, BLND, MQ,TREE, UPST, LC, inka Chaka unnayi but not worried as I am confident that as long as I don’t sell I will recover.

Wish list-

COUP, DOCU @$100, INTC, MRVL (already today 12% perigindi out of reach for now)

Intc aaa? R u sure????

intel employees morale full down undi. Almost 50% employees are currently interviewing. Intc dead cat in my opinion.

naa portfolio lo only apple okkatey resistance choopinchindi so far. Migitha anni paddayi. Down by a lot. But not worried. 

28 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

There is less than 1% chance that BABA will delist from NYSE because BABA is too big to tinker with as it will impact investors confidence with anything related chinese stocks for the next 100 years to come and also as much other countries depend on china and china too has equal dependency on other countries like USA for investments, I don’t want to think too much into this speculation. The fundamentals are too strong for BABA - 1 billion active users (4 times bigger than amazon), growing middle class, $80 billion cash on hand and high value returns in investments in payments and technology. I hold 300 stocks not a big deal, averaged around $140 and it can go up 10-15% on any catalyst

What about NIO?

8 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Intc aaa? R u sure????

intel employees morale full down undi. Almost 50% employees are currently interviewing. Intc dead cat in my opinion.

naa portfolio lo only apple okkatey resistance choopinchindi so far. Migitha anni paddayi. Down by a lot. But not worried. 

Very underrated, Hoping 2022-23 is their turn around, that’s why stock is not moving an inch from where it is.

bull case - 2 graphic chips in 2022, now CPU comparable to AMD, sales channel is established, 6x profits more than AMD but same MC, low risk, dividend paying, foundry and autonomous driving are being overlooked. Foundry will have major government incentives ($52 billion is bill proposed). New ceo

1 hour ago, Coolie123 said:

What about NIO?

I have never been a fan of NIO for some reason, one their growth was already priced into the stock, With current drop off I plan to buy small portions of NIO, XPENG and exit with 10-20% gains but won’t keep it long term because of other better opportunities in ev space

BYD is another gem, they are going to be very big and profitable from contract manufacturing, battery supply to the likes of Tesla, Toyota etc

46 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Very underrated, Hoping 2022-23 is their turn around, that’s why stock is not moving an inch from where it is.

bull case - 2 graphic chips in 2022, now CPU comparable to AMD, sales channel is established, 6x profits more than AMD but same MC, low risk, dividend paying, foundry and autonomous driving are being overlooked. Foundry will have major government incentives ($52 billion is bill proposed). New ceo

Emo bhayya. Imo, intel is lagging by a decade in technology. I have lot of friends who worked or working at intel. Literally no one is happy.

kotha ceo vachi salary adjustments chestha ani cheppadu. Team lo okkariki 60k-100k equity offer chesaru. Backfired in big way.

3 hours ago, hyperbole said:

my experience from 2008 and 2020 is that we need to be patient during such cycles, average down if you can, you will lose if you panic sell, technically there is no loss  until you close the position, during  such cycles the recovery will be stronger, there is too much money in the market and people are going  to come back eventually. It is like a drug.

My picks mostly are at pre pandemic levels. BABA is at IPO levels $90 @2017, easy $200 stock once thing settles around CCP, even if they bail out they will either pay the ongoing stock price or worst case IPO price like DIDI is doing. PYPL and V will come back or gain 20% from this levels as they are high growth stocks.the markets cannot go down forever, they will bounce- fed is purposely doing it - today’s fall is due to employment reports although the unemployment reduced the numbers  employed was less in November. The market needs any reason to drive down the price so that hedgies can load up for next year.

DIDI Ipo price pay chesta ani ekkada annadi? Atla cheppi vunte ee patiki stock price 14 ayyedi kada. Valla daggara vunna cash 3bn. Andariki pay cheyyali ante 67 bn kavali

HK ki move chesta annaru anukunta.