Union minister of india insulting hanuma vihari

Ryzen_renoir

Not only is this guy a union minister , he doesn't have a damn clue that both Ashwin and Vihari were injured and were advised not  to come out and bat but they still played and saved the match .

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Not only is this guy a union minister , he doesn't have a damn clue that both Ashwin and Vihari were injured and were advised not  to come out and bat but they still played and saved the match .

mana valllu verey teams like Steve smith incident lantivi aakasam ethestharu, the reason is they just blindly believe what media says or their friends opinion. most importantly we dont have a good knowledge on test format @3$%

1 minute ago, ranku_mogudu said:

mana valllu verey teams like Steve smith incident lantivi aakasam ethestharu, the reason is they just blindly believe what media says or their friends opinion. most importantly we dont have a good knowledge on test format @3$%

Poneeley criminal ani vadhilesadu , anti national tag veyaledhu

• Haha 1

i too felt the same, winning was never in their mind, they should have tried atleast, if they lose in the process, thats fine, its not end of the world. i was expecting they will try atleast in last 10-15 overs, because even if things don't go as planned, tail enders might be able to defend 10 overs. it's a calculated risk. Game is good only if you try for winning, not for a tie.

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

i too felt the same, winning was never in their mind, they should have tried atleast, if they lose in the process, thats fine, its not end of the world. i was expecting they will try atleast in last 10-15 overs, because even if things don't go as planned, tail enders might be able to defend 10 overs. it's a calculated risk. Game is good only if you try for winning, not for a tie.

Arey babu ...do you not know that his hamstring is Injured , he could barely walk with one leg and you expect him to play shots ? 

Same thing with Ashwin , he had severe backpain , he played through using painkillers . 

They saved india from a sure loss situation . 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

You want a win? They are played for a win - a series win, not a match win.

tail enders will defend 10 overs aa.. mana tail enders lo aa satta evariki vundi? Appukuni aaduntey Rishab could have attacked. Injured players ni pattukuni em expecting?

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Arey babu ...do you not know that his hamstring is Injured , he could barely walk with one leg and you expect him to play shots ? 

Same thing with Ashwin , he had severe backpain , he played through using painkillers . 

that's the reason i said in last 10 overs.. after all they are cricket players right, we are not expecting game from hockey or football players who were made to play cricket. calculated risk would had been good.

6 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Draw cheyyadame ekkuva anukuntey win kaavalanta 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

that's the reason i said in last 10 overs.. after all they are cricket players right, we are not expecting game from hockey or football players who were made to play cricket. calculated risk would have been good.

Mana tailemders ki antha scene ledhu

1st innings chooddam ga

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

that's the reason i said in last 10 overs.. after all they are cricket players right, we are not expecting game from hockey or football players who were made to play cricket. calculated risk would have been good.

2 overs lo motham clean up chesey vallu , autralian bowling is still pretty good 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

2 overs lo motham clean up chesey vallu , autralian bowling is still pretty good 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

@11 kohli  led RCB laga , always full of intent only to end up in last place 

maybe you are right too.. kani when it was 100 required from 30 overs, last 10 overs ki run a ball ki mellaga lakkochi emina try chetaremo ani hoped. kani vihari kaka 150 balls adi 15-20 kottindu.