AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification Dumps?

SardarGabbarSingh

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

This is little bit overrated..andaru nee anta turum khan undakapovachu kada..I know ppl who worked in aws couple of years also had tough time to finish all questions in 140 mins..

Being said that professional is even more tougher archiect...I have cleared 3 certs so far developer ..architect associate,developer associate and professional..

Key is atleast 3 weeks of preparation in course like Ryan and stephan and udemy and also freecode camp and lots of practice exams ..as multiple choice questions are more trucky..some of questions with full page of reading where most answers look right..

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

They changed the exam format for Associate now, made it way easier....so that many people get certified...

one page questions lantivi levu...anni bit questions ye...also no questions related to reliability, numbers etc..

nenu raasindi recent ga December 12th anukunta..  sSa_j@il   @Anta Assamey

Proffesional exam ki ? path chepandi bro dont want dumps but courses ela start cheyali path woukd be helpful,

solution architect associate ayipoyindi

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Professional lo ..questions will be more on how u can combine AWS services and design a solution according to the requirement..

like, low cost design kavali...

or high availability design kavali etc...

learning path will be acloudguru, linux academy and work experience. 

@csrcsr  @meri_zindagi  goodluck.

thanks bro acloud guru lo vetukutha , 

3 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

A cloud guru... you can take practise tests from udemy. These two will be fair enough. I did practise by creating multiple AWS free tier accounts along with my cousin. 

thankyou