AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certification Dumps?

SardarGabbarSingh

Hi All, 

I am planning to write AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification exam, can anyone please provide be a exam dumps. 

how will be the exam? easy tough or very tough. 

Can anyone provide me tips please 

Thanks !!

Raman

36 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Solutions Architect Associate picha lite vayya....30mins lo aipogottochu...

Professional will be tough, but manageble....

This is little bit overrated..andaru nee anta turum khan undakapovachu kada..I know ppl who worked in aws couple of years also had tough time to finish all questions in 140 mins..

Being said that professional is even more tougher archiect...I have cleared 3 certs so far developer ..architect associate,developer associate and professional..

Key is atleast 3 weeks of preparation in course like Ryan and stephan and udemy and also freecode camp and lots of practice exams ..as multiple choice questions are more trucky..some of questions with full page of reading where most answers look right..

8 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

This is little bit overrated..andaru nee anta turum khan undakapovachu kada..I know ppl who worked in aws couple of years also had tough time to finish all questions in 140 mins..

Being said that professional is even more tougher archiect...I have cleared 3 certs so far developer ..architect associate,developer associate and professional..

Key is atleast 3 weeks of preparation in course like Ryan and stephan and udemy and also freecode camp and lots of practice exams ..as multiple choice questions are more trucky..some of questions with full page of reading where most answers look right..

They changed the exam format for Associate now, made it way easier....so that many people get certified...

one page questions lantivi levu...anni bit questions ye...also no questions related to reliability, numbers etc..

nenu raasindi recent ga December 12th anukunta..  sSa_j@il   @Anta Assamey

45 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

I followed only one source for associate. Was able to clear with one week preparation. Professional preparation inka start cheyaledu. 

2 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

I followed only one source for associate. Was able to clear with one week preparation. Professional preparation inka start cheyaledu. 

enti aa source bro

5 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

enti aa source bro

A cloud guru... you can take practise tests from udemy. These two will be fair enough. I did practise by creating multiple AWS free tier accounts along with my cousin.