80’s and early 90’s kids are lucky vaa

toranam

On 1/15/2021 at 11:31 AM, Amrita said:

Memu rich enti ...we used to not even have dining table when i was in elementary school. I did eat pala icecream and pepsi.  ROju school nunchi vastu pepsi tinevallam. 

Aa rojullo rich people dinning table use chesevaallu kaadhanta

dinning table richness ni define chesthadhi anukunte oka 5 dinning tables kone vaallam aa rojullo :)

akkiyya

9 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Ye vurabba needhi lol

indoor keep u healthier aaa hahaha ... sun kuda intloki vasthe better emo kadha bayata vundakunda 

yes we can bring the sun inside

1 hour ago, SGB said:

Daniki doctors unnaru. New issues, new solutions, meds, vaccines...

Doctors vunnaaru kadha ani kathitho gundelo poduchukuntamaaa

New vaccines medicines kavala.. scientists ki time ivvavaaaa... vaallaki families vuntaru....;)

1 hour ago, SGB said:

crackers - will harm your health from smoke and fumes and their bright fire light will hurt your eyes. They are also dangerous resulting in fire accidents and burnt disfigured bodies.

Mario video games - today’s graphic intensive games with AI and AR and VR are no match for old text based pixelated games

holi festival - needless to say, this is the worst of all. Dirty, gross, unhealthy!!!

Playing outside everyday almost - indoors will keep you healthier than outdoor dust, smoke and other pollutants, perils and dangers

Get together for festivals - ok how many of them are not filled with hypocrisy and comparing ourselves and our kids to our neighbors?

riding bicycles for tuitions and schools - save the commute time with online tutoring from home and use the saved time to learn other stuff to compete

Geetha ice cream; Pepsi ice cola ; crushed ice with colors on it - how many of these are prepared in a hygienic manner? Cheap colors made in China are not good for health even if they taste yummy

wwf cards play - these are considered dumb these days. There are much better games now

bandi pai regi pallu - again hygiene is at risk

yee.  ulfaaaaa this is wrong.....   andhuke india lo COVID has very good recovery rate compared to whole world...

these days kids and us are living fake lives ...80 90 were great.... for ex in terms of relations and bonding ...inka chaala unnnayee but oopika ledh to fight with idiots

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Aa rojullo rich people dinning table use chesevaallu kaadhanta

dinning table richness ni define chesthadhi anukunte oka 5 dinning tables kone vaallam aa rojullo :)

akkiyya

Rich doesnt define dining table but rich wont sit on floor.  AH rojullo use chesevallu kada? Evadu cheppadu ? 

Bold: Enta smart ayite nuvvu inka nenem cheppedi? 5 kakapote 50 konukko. 

On 1/15/2021 at 12:26 AM, toranam said:

Eppudu anta robo life bro .ee life lo no emotions only more importantly money is more imp than relations and emotions compared to our generation..maku appudu school lo geetha icream koni tintunna anadam eppudu nuvvu maku bmw ecvhina radu 

bro nee school bhel aa, i guess geeta icecream bhel/lingampally/ patancheru surrounding areas lo ne dorekedhi anukunta 

On 1/17/2021 at 12:31 PM, SGB said:

crackers - will harm your health from smoke and fumes and their bright fire light will hurt your eyes. They are also dangerous resulting in fire accidents and burnt disfigured bodies. I agree with adverse effects it could have

Mario video games - today’s graphic intensive games with AI and AR and VR are no match for old text based pixelated games - video games weren't a big interest for me, but today it killed outdoor and physical activities kids could do

holi festival - needless to say, this is the worst of all. Dirty, gross, unhealthy!!! - it was just fun, but yeah it gradually became dirty, unhealthy

Playing outside everyday almost - indoors will keep you healthier than outdoor dust, smoke and other pollutants, perils and dangers - back then I think environment was much better

Get together for festivals - ok how many of them are not filled with hypocrisy and comparing ourselves and our kids to our neighbors?

riding bicycles for tuitions and schools - save the commute time with online tutoring from home and use the saved time to learn other stuff to compete

Geetha ice cream; Pepsi ice cola ; crushed ice with colors on it - how many of these are prepared in a hygienic manner? Cheap colors made in China are not good for health even if they taste yummy

wwf cards play - these are considered dumb these days. There are much better games now

bandi pai regi pallu - again hygiene is at risk

I feel some of your understanding is not correct, In my opinion, people back then were more kind, innocent, less cunning , and show care for a fellow person.

this could be because of limited reach and awareness of happenings across the world, compared to the present day where we have info/updates and awareness of everything happening in the world, with us and people around us. (social media apps is enough to know what's happening with people life's and comparison starts)

Festivals gathering was amazing, summer vacations (visit to your grand parents especially villages)

I guess Food back then was more authentic and organic compared to present market and businesses which run after money and thus our body immunity

• Upvote 1

On 1/17/2021 at 12:48 PM, Kool_SRG said:

intlo kurchobetti sukumaarulani cheyyalantaav ayithe...

Deepavali time lo sweets enthuku thintaaru anukuntunaav actually sweets act as antidote antaaru for sulphur since we may inhale it when bursting crackers.

Rupaayi pulla ice meedha color challadaaniki china nunchi teppinchaala :giggle:

Small merchant buys from retailer.

Retailer buys from wholesaler.

wholesaler buys from importer.

importer buys from China.

everything is made in China (directly or indirectly) including colors on ice cream cone and colors used during Holi