Costco lo furniture return policy enti?

athili_duvva_combo

9 hours ago, dal123 said:

returned his sofa after 5 years. Useless fellow and oddy guy. I was there during initial purchase time and also was there when he returned the sofa after 5 years

partner in crime.... @3$%

14 hours ago, athili_duvva_combo said:

I bought an office chair from Costco just 4 months back .. it was all good and now the swirling thing stucks and the lever that adjusts the height also stucks. cleaned it ..and tried same ...

hardly used the chair ... coz I had another chair ... but now I wanted to use this new chair and noticed this things almost after 4 months of purchase.

One of my friend said the furniture can be returned in costco upto 1 year from purchase. 

Is it true ? evaraina chesara ? what is the process?

its kind of expensive chair bought for about $300 just dont want to throw away.

even after one year You can return...they will not check..But dont just use and return ..i knw so many people who did  that...challa tapppu aalla cheyadam

14 hours ago, dal123 said:

My friend returned his sofa after 5 years. Useless fellow and oddy guy. I was there during initial purchase time and also was there when he returned the sofa after 5 years. Whenever I return something in costco (unopened items mostly) and I always feel bad about my friends abuse. His argument is when costco itself does not have any issue in accepting the return after 5 years, what is your problem ?

You can return your chair if you are not comfortable.

ur friend moved to india...tats why he retuned sofa ?? correct

23 hours ago, athili_duvva_combo said:

good to know thanks bro... 

only thing entantey 4 months ayindi kada.. normally 3 months a return so teeskom antaremo ani bhayapadtunna anthey...

Enni sarlu 4 months 4 months antav bro already members cheptunnaru kada em problem ledu simple process ani malla ade question aduguthav

On 1/15/2021 at 9:29 AM, athili_duvva_combo said:

I bought an office chair from Costco just 4 months back .. it was all good and now the swirling thing stucks and the lever that adjusts the height also stucks. cleaned it ..and tried same ...

hardly used the chair ... coz I had another chair ... but now I wanted to use this new chair and noticed this things almost after 4 months of purchase.

One of my friend said the furniture can be returned in costco upto 1 year from purchase. 

Is it true ? evaraina chesara ? what is the process?

its kind of expensive chair bought for about $300 just dont want to throw away.

Ela andarni adigekante oka phone chesi costco ne adagochu kada