reverse ban.. lol...

r2d2

Idaho internet provider BLOCKS Twitter and Facebook over 'censorship' concerns from customers after both websites banned President Trump

• YourT1Wifi informed customers it was blocking access to Twitter and Facebook 
  • The provider services North Idaho and parts of Washington, including Spokane
  •  The company said it received complaints in recent days from customers expressing concerns over 'censorship' 
  • Comes as both websites banned Trump from their platforms after he was accused of inciting a riot at the US Capitol 
  • Company did not specifically mention Trump but ironically claimed it did not support censoring information from users  

6 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Censor chesthey vadodhu vaa website ni anthey kaani website ban chesthara, lawsuit vesthey dhooa teeripodhi aa ISP gaadiki.

NO.. in fact the service provide can take cover under first amendment to block content....

8 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

NO.. in fact the service provide can take cover under first amendment to block content....

They should have valid reasons to block it, they simpy cannot block it, I can complain that a paid service is showing bias and blocking content that I need withouy valid reason.

what if all hosting services block calls from this ISP users?

11 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

what if all hosting services block calls from this ISP users?

that is different issue.. the ISP will probably go out of business and shutdown...@3$%

Good, I hope every city in US follows this