Indian and Chinese tanks 'go face-to-face within 100 yards of each other!

r2d2

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

haha.. musugu boy.. entha bhayam ra neeku nenantey...

don't worry.. you are not alone. you have company

neeku na meeda unna dani kanna na...  CITI_c$y

giphy.gif

Just now, Spartan said:

neeku na meeda unna dani kanna na...  CITI_c$y

edusthu, mod ki report chesey dhi nuvvu. 

manam king bossu. ee db lo nee lanti kukkalu nannu follow avthu untay roju. annitiki biscuit esthu pothu unta.

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

bro...I don't think you are narsy...If you are narsy, I really like reading your posts and replies...%$#$

why do you think spartan (the guy with the highest post count) is so excited because I let it slip a little? would he do that for a newcomer?

ofcourse I'm narsy. and all these people are obsessed with me. but it gives me special pleasure to know spartan is obsessed. because I imagine him to be a hot guy, and I like to get dirty with him some day.

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

why do you think spartan (the guy with the highest post count) is so excited because I let it slip a little? would he do that for a newcomer?

ofcourse I'm narsy. and all these people are obsessed with me. but it gives me special pleasure to know spartan is obsessed. because I imagine him to be a hot guy, and I like to get dirty with him some day.

lol...whatever your obsession is..but I really like to read your replies and your posts and the way you paraphrase your sentences..%$#$

Just now, Shameless said:

lol...whatever your obsession is..but I really like to read your replies and your posts and the way you paraphrase your sentences..%$#$

I'm just obsessed with my consistent search to be funny in a feminine way. I don't even know what these losers actually post beyond what they post at me.

thanks.

Just now, Dosakai said:

I'm just obsessed with my consistent search to be funny in a feminine way. I don't even know what these losers actually post beyond what they post at me.

thanks.

I think I have been reading your replies/post since years, at least 5-6 years I guess...I know one of your ID is pottipotato and what was your old famous ID?

Just now, Shameless said:

I think I have been reading your replies/post since years, at least 5-6 years I guess...I know one of your ID is pottipotato and what was your old famous ID?

no idea which one's famous. I just try to be funny. but since I suck at it, I'm stuck having to fend off losers who can't take failed jokes... and it becomes a vicious cycle of hate and mockery online.

these guys still don't understand that they can never intimidate me online. even after all these years. all they need to do is just ignore me, or be nice to me. its so easy.

people take themselves too seriously here.. and sometimes I get caught up in that too. but its fine I guess. it happens online.