Indian and Chinese tanks 'go face-to-face within 100 yards of each other!

r2d2

33 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

haha.. sambandam lekunda em vaaguthunnav ra.

mee vodu hurt ayyadu.. but BJP support chesey munda vaadu.. vaadiki respect ela expect chsthunnadu ra babu.

endho meeru mee expectations.

bigots tho nenu maatladinattey maatladthaaru bossu.

mee right wing bubble daati velthey telusthadi.

Heart Sarah GIF by MUMTAZ COLLECTIONS

6 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

no idea which one's famous. I just try to be funny. but since I suck at it, I'm stuck having to fend off losers who can't take failed jokes... and it becomes a vicious cycle of hate and mockery online.

these guys still don't understand that they can never intimidate me online. even after all these years. all they need to do is just ignore me, or be nice to me. its so easy.

people take themselves too seriously here.. and sometimes I get caught up in that too. but its fine I guess. it happens online.

anyway your english has helped me improve mine too bro...thank you....

8 hours ago, Shameless said:

anyway your english has helped me improve mine too bro...thank you....

check your email i am sure you got offer from harvard university like nidhi razdan of ndtv got😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rightwinger91 said:

you have been so badly humiliated in this thread 😁 try not taking it to heart orelse will be quite painful to you

a guy posting banana gifs is your idea of humiliation? lol.

9 hours ago, Shameless said:

I saw a featured video just below the first thread and that video had two Chinese guys hanging their balls with weights...@3$%

I saw too

Next lyft and huawei ads vachai

On 1/15/2021 at 11:55 PM, rightwinger91 said:

check your email i am sure you got offer from harvard university like nidhi razdan of ndtv got😁

Bro...I am sure you own Dosakai and Rightwinger IDs...there are other few IDs of yours and I have been following your threads for a long time now...%$#$

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

Bro...I am sure you own Dosakai and Rightwinger IDs...there are other few IDs of yours and I have been following your threads for a long time now...%$#$

lol just to help you avoid mind space....i am not what you think. dosakai is narsy