what would you do ?

yemdoing

My chiropractor shares his office with another chiropractor, since they are not so busy they do everything from reception, billing etc...

I was sitting in the waiting area and the other chiropractor was in reception, My guy was in next room making ready ( sanitization).

All of sudden the other chiro started conversation:

Him: Are you a citizen ?

Me: No, why ? ( Shocked and confused why he asked it)

Him: Are you here on Green card or Visa or something.

Me: Yeah am on visa (thinking: tone yentra theda ga undhi)

Him: Do you follow politics ?

me: Little bit, why ?

Him: Are you a democrat or a republican ?

Me: (thinking WTF and trying to avoid answer ) I follow politics on india much , but don't understand much about politics here. Am trying to know more.

Him: You know a lot of things are happening from last few days..

Then my chiro came and saved me and after few mins my guy said in low voice "Please ignore ___ ; he is little troubled lately"

If the conversation was not stopped by my guy  then would you get into a discussion or argument with this guy ? remember vallu tupaki dachukoni undacchu . Manaki a facility ledu.

konni days koncham jagratta ga undhadi brothers, bayata vathavarnam theda ga undhi. Vallaki G lo mamuluga kaletledu. 

Just be polite and try to get out of that conversation. It's easy for us because we are truly on temp work visa here.

That's what I say usually, I am here for only 2-3 years and will be moving out soon. So I don't know much about  ani cheppi skip avutha..