Options trading chesi successful ayina candidates unnara?

filterKaapi

I am doing since 2013... first 2 years I lost 30k since 2017 I am consistently making >50% yoy if you don’t know what your playing and keep emotions outside when trading it’s hard to make money...

3 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Options trading cheste u should make sure u have the ability to buy the underlying stocks as well if the call option does not workout as expected on time. So u can sell them when u feel right like regular stocks leda 10% -20% vasthey sell cheseyali before expiration..

Not necessarily buy out options.. you can sell out before or do covered call .. by chance call get exercise you all ways have option to lend money from your broker and pay interest and sell off at Monday 9:30

2 minutes ago, macha said:

Not necessarily buy out options.. you can sell out before or do covered call .. by chance call get exercise you all ways have option to lend money from your broker and pay interest and sell off at Monday 9:30

Nenu annadi say nuvvu call option konnav which expire tomorrow and ur negative on this call. Then u can buy the underlying contract shares and for ur contract price and hold then and sell when ur positive...

4 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Nenu annadi say nuvvu call option konnav which expire tomorrow and ur negative on this call. Then u can buy the underlying contract shares and for ur contract price and hold then and sell when ur positive...

Hmm ya you can do that but you have to have lot of capital .. anyways I would never buy call if it’s not in the money...even its deep in the money I would sell off before expiring.. again depends on your sizing my sizing is 8-10 options and mostly it would be stocks which are $300/share + I don’t have that capital to buy out shares ...

27 minutes ago, macha said:

Hmm ya you can do that but you have to have lot of capital .. anyways I would never buy call if it’s not in the money...even its deep in the money I would sell off before expiring.. again depends on your sizing my sizing is 8-10 options and mostly it would be stocks which are $300/share + I don’t have that capital to buy out shares ...

Ok

Money bokka pedithe kani option trading lo successful kalemu 

The more u trade u understand all the various strategies n intricacies n while doing that definitely money ayithe pothundi

Successful ppl r those who will convert those learning to earning with discipline n no emotions,  entry n exit plan

simple ga matter enti ante don’t but short term options unless u know the charts, support n resistance n price action/trend

buy long term options on growth companies n on good dips (not when stock is in downtrend), avoid earnings play, don’t put more than 5% value in any one single stock option n always keep a stop loss

Buy spreads instead of a call/put

and always if u have capital do covered calls or sell cash covered puts

• Like 1

12 hours ago, macha said:

Bhayya oka quick question on  covered call gurinchi:

I have pltr stock 800 vunnai want to do covered calls on it(Considering i bought 8 contracts).Let say 35 strike price tho call sell chesthee by expiry above 35 ki velthee what is the situation?? I heard i need to give up my all stocks  ani vvinna..Is it basically they sell alll my stocks @ 35 and give that money to me or any  other options i have at that time??

Yes, lots of potential with options. 

What I observed is that you make money with long term options (that expires in 1-2 years) assuming that you buy the right stocks.

4 minutes ago, Bestguy said:

Bhayya oka quick question on  covered call gurinchi:

I have pltr stock 800 vunnai want to do covered calls on it(Considering i bought 8 contracts).Let say 35 strike price tho call sell chesthee by expiry above 35 ki velthee what is the situation?? I heard i need to give up my all stocks  ani vvinna..Is it basically they sell alll my stocks @ 35 and give that money to me or any  other options i have at that time??

you will have 2 options 

1) Sell your stock for $35 

2) roll/close the option contract