***ENGLAND TOUR OF INDIA 2021- NZ vs AUS T20Is***

Kool_SRG

20 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

Butler is playing at 7, wtf is this England team? @Kool_SRG

what happens when Jon Bairstow comes back... wow.. this team has some serious batting power.

Bairstow isn't a test regular.. There is one more guy Ben Foakes who is also a very good keeper batsmen in the squad.

Agree on this England have serious batting power you can inspite of having such powerful batting line up still they have likes Roy, Livingstone & Alex Hales setting batting on fire in recent BBL..

No country such batting power in short form thats why they are dominating white ball cricket..

1 minute ago, Kool_SRG said:

Bairstow isn't a test regular.. There is one more guy Ben Foakes who is also a very good keeper batsmen in the squad.

Agree on this England have serious batting power you can inspite of having such powerful batting line up still they have likes Roy, Livingstone & Alex Hales setting batting on fire in recent BBL..

No country such batting power in short form thats why they are dominating white ball cricket..

Yes. England is a great team. Root won't find a place in its T20 and ODI set up koncham miss aythe.. that's how good they are.

13 minutes ago, MRI said:

Kira Narayanan. Star Sports India anchor kada!

She came to replace Mayanthi Langer who is on maternity leave, don't know what happens when Mayanti will be back..

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

She came to replace Mayanthi Langer who is on maternity leave, don't know what happens when Mayanti will be back..

is she any good? Mayanti was good I think. I mean at the start she was great, then I think she started pandering to the audience and became more of a model than a cricket presenter.

I think she would do well in the commentary box also. I remember Mayanti covered 2006 world cup in India. She seemed quite comfy with that role too. The girl is awesome.

8 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Moen Ali. this asshole can be pretty destructive too.

16 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

ya..nadeem gadu worst estundu..okatina wicket taking ball ledu

Sundar was same...he didn't even turn the ball...badly kissing kuldeep and siraj..

41 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

is she any good? Mayanti was good I think. I mean at the start she was great, then I think she started pandering to the audience and became more of a model than a cricket presenter.

I think she would do well in the commentary box also. I remember Mayanti covered 2006 world cup in India. She seemed quite comfy with that role too. The girl is awesome.

Mayanti is senior pro.. Possibly Kira also may take time to get better.

41 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

Moen Ali. this asshole can be pretty destructive too.

Yes..