***ENGLAND TOUR OF INDIA 2021- NZ vs AUS T20Is***

Kool_SRG

43 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Why you have VK so much baa 

I like him as a batsman.  Don't like him as captain.  And more importantly, don't like how ditched the team and went back to India midway the series (pilla..purudu..pellam..lanti thokka lo reasons, I don't agree).  But naa pichi kaani, nenu entha chinchukunna vaadi maate negguthadhi baa...edho mana aavesam antha ikkade....discussion talk GIF

6 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

I like him as a batsman.  Don't like him as captain.  And more importantly, don't like how ditched the team and went back to India midway the series (pilla..purudu..pellam..lanti thokka lo reasons, I don't agree).  But naa pichi kaani, nenu entha chinchukunna vaadi maate negguthadhi baa...edho mana aavesam antha ikkade....discussion talk GIF

Haha I don’t agree with his parental leave... everyone has a right to make a choice and he made a wise choice by staying with his wife during most precious moments of their life... and he is not a rookie to prove himself in the team...

2 hours ago, BattalaSathi said:

baa ninna Willow lo Gabba match highlights covered aa? 

1 hour ago, VictoryTDP said:

baa ninna Willow lo Gabba match highlights covered aa? 

No willow here baa...and also not interested in highlights...looking for some punyathmudu to upload the entire Brisbane D5 play onto youtube or something.

1 hour ago, BattalaSathi said:

No willow here baa...and also not interested in highlights...looking for some punyathmudu to upload the entire Brisbane D5 play onto youtube or something.

Okay got it, vethiking but nenu IPTv using so ninna day 5 icchadu but not each and every ball.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

Okay got it, vethiking but nenu IPTv using so ninna day 5 icchadu but not each and every ball.

Thanks baa...something like this..aaa CA edavalu idhi pettinatte manadhi kooda petti sasthe baavuntadhi .. sooodham

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sarvapindi said:

Kohli gadi batting suadalante..vaani captaincy teesi 10gali..good for everyone..

Correct he can become the best batsmen and india can also win a few global tournaments 

There is definitely pressure on him even though they all deny it but I think it is too late for any changes now for Eng Test series. 

Kohli has been consistently scoring runs which is why it is hard to give up captaincy, unlike Sachin who lost his form and was not among runs at that time, so he decided to give up captaincy and focus on his batting. 

14 minutes ago, vachesa said:

Correct he can become the best batsmen and india can also win a few global tournaments 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

There is definitely pressure on him even though they all deny it but I think it is too late for any changes now for Eng Test series. 

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

Kohli has been consistently scoring runs which is why it is hard to give up captaincy, unlike Sachin who lost his form and was not among runs at that time, so he decided to give up captaincy and focus on his batting. 

he is scoring runs but not winning any cups

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky said:

England has 2 average spinners and able to win in SL with them...diff is Joe Root

gothula pitch thayaru chesi mana Kuldeep/Ashwin lantollani usko anaali...anthe 3 rojjullo khel khatham duknam bundh Poms ki.  Vallaki Joe Root unte manaki ari veera/sura/bhayankara ChePu unnadu ... subhramgaa tent vesukuni paathuku pothadu anuko, ayithe balavathamgaa jabbattukuni lakku raavali ledha declare cheyyali.  Otherwise, vaadu seenayya type - evari mata vinadu ani ChePu #1 fan @MRI antunde.