కనిపెంచిన చేతులే.. కాటేశాయి..

r2d2

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Duram undu bro valaki, and advice them don't go deep into their practices

mooda bhakthi bro...evvari maata vinaru...

btw..20 years back story i was saying...

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

mooda bhakthi bro...evvari maata vinaru...

btw..20 years back story i was saying...

Hmm , wow spirtuql practices lo limit undali bro yoga meditation varaki ok , too much ga pujalu scary 

53 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

they are criminals...see them as criminals...no need to bring religion in that...in fact for any religion...

crime...religion...politics...are different...

dont mix them for our own good...

But crime ki cause untindhi kadha. Should we not look in to the cause and act on it. The issue is this happened with OUR religion so we can discuss it and FIX it. The problem is trolls like @Daaarling bring in other religion things happening somewhere else where we CANNOT fix it . And then they cunningly link it, do big godava and obfuscate the issue.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

But crime ki cause untindhi kadha. Should we not look in to the cause and act on it. The issue is this happened with OUR religion so we can discuss it and FIX it. The problem is trolls like @Daaarling bring in other religion things happening somewhere else where we CANNOT fix it . And then they cunningly link it, do big godava and obfuscate the issue.

some people want temporary fame in this db by just trolling...

if you make your time one day...ask them to go debate on subject...point by point...they will disappear...

they appear back to troll you...when you dont have time....

so...

my advice to you...dont try to prove or solve anything in this db...i was like that once...now just focusing on my time...

...finally...respect your time...you can do wonders...

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Don't act smart. You dont fix issues you create issues. Why see issues in Hinduism always where as whole world is fed up with your community including India. You first clean the mess of your house later think about society.