Which IDs should be brought back for better entertainment in this DB??

Shameless

I have to say louboutin_shoe wins hands down.

but I hope she's never coming back here, and wish her all the best. don't think I've seen someone post in this db with unbridled energy and creative flourish the way she did.

this db doesn't deserve her 

23 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

healthy unhealthy debate is just illusion of your mind.

IF mods really care abt healthy debate, then then should verify the names and driverlicense, passport and give the ids. should allow only original names.

Aadhar card, Biometric , IRIS kuda pettamankapoyaava brahmi%20laugh_01.gif?1403646236

• Haha 1

Just now, Dosakai said:

I have to say louboutin_shoe wins hands down.

but I hope she's never coming back here, and wish her all the best. don't think I've seen someone post in this db with unbridled energy and creative flourish the way she did.

this db doesn't deserve her 

True bro...I think you are one of the oldest DB members if I am right...I think I have been following your post for years..%$#$

42 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Okavela mods velli paatha IDs ni andharni ila Crying Brahmi GIF - Crying Brahmi Brahmanandam GIFsbrathimiladi theesukuosthe, ae ID manaki manchi entertainment istharu??

there used to be some IDs long time ago who have provided awesome entertainment...

suggest those IDs no....

@Android_Halwa  without any doubt! kavalante ask  @Pappu_Packitmaar

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

True bro...I think you are one of the oldest DB members if I am right...I think I have been following your post for years..%$#$

pillibeta is another really fun poster, but sometimes she can get annoying.. but still mostly fun.

I wish her too all the best, and hope she never comes back.

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

pillibeta is another really fun poster, but sometimes she can get annoying.. but still mostly fun.

I thought pillibeta is a guy....@3$%

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

Lol dosakai... 😂

2 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

@Android_Halwa  without any doubt! kavalante ask  @Pappu_Packitmaar

He was at his peaks sometime ago bro...I think someone here revealed his identity...I really like the way how Android_Halwa did the investigation on gofundme amount of the lady whose husband got shot in Missouri...@3$%

Just now, Shameless said:

He was at his peaks sometime ago bro...I think someone here revealed his identity...I really like the way how Android_Halwa did the investigation on gofundme amount of the lady whose husband got shot in Missouri...@3$%

lol. he's still around no?