Which god do you believe the most and why?

DesiPokiri

I believe in god, but not in man made god.

I believe that god exists and he dsnt expect me to pray or bribe him to give me good n rich life.

Doing good deeds and staying happy with peace of mind is what i feel life should be about as we dont have a clue what is the god's intention of bringing us here. 

But personally, i give good reviews for Lord balaji as i see some wishes came true for some of my relatives.

which god you trust more and what is the incident that made you believe so?

11 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I believe in god, but not in man made god.

I believe that god exists and he dsnt expect me to pray or bribe him to give me good n rich life.

Doing good deeds and staying happy with peace of mind is what i feel life should be about as we dont have a clue what is the god's intention of bringing us here. 

But personally, i give good reviews for Lord balaji as i see some wishes came true for some of my relatives.

which god you trust more and what is the incident that made you believe so?

Good attitude. Everyone has a right to pick a god that works for them. Most idiotic is forcing people to work for gods instead of the other way.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Good attitude. Everyone has a right to pick a god that works for them. Most idiotic is forcing people to work for gods instead of the other way.

Chaar din ka chandini life ante, unnantha sepu baga vadukoni enjoy cheyyali..

Religion, pakkintodu, kids ee sarvasvam lantivi manesthe jeevitham happy.

41 minutes ago, gallikukka said:

i'm pagan 

everything  in and around me that is helping me survive directly or indirectly is holy to me.

air , water, sunlight, food, fire  are the eternal gods 

same here. 

1 hour ago, gallikukka said:

i'm pagan 

everything  in and around me that is helping me survive directly or indirectly is holy to me.

air , water, sunlight, food, fire  are the eternal gods 

Zoroastrian kuda same funda no  

2 hours ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Lord Shiva

when I was a kid my Dad told Shiva is easily pleased.

So he is cool and easy going ane feeeling. 

I have this "The Dude" image for him

I personally don’t believe in god. But I have the same feeling with that character. A cool macho

3 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Just a small correction in your interpretation

I can only talk about Hinduism, donating at temple was encouraged to distribute to needy, temples were acting as social security centers back those days, you donate when something good happens to you (good harvest, good happening in family etc), they money is amassed by temple for distributing to poor people during famines/natural calamities and temple management

ekkada koda donations were not part of our gods

god ki reviews istunnava

we all need something to look forward to be it in good times or bad times for strengthening and connecting our soul to higher consciousness

Akkada i believe ani clear ga rasa ga..

Malla naa belief ki nee correction endhiva bokka lodhi.

Ilage ruddharu mee beliefs and mooda nammakalani pakkolla meedhaki..

Needhi nuvvu jebu lo pettuko evadi belief vadidhi.

Lalitha ammavaru and Lord Rama. Vinayakudu is sentiment and venkanna too ( inti elavelpu). 

Evanni vigraha aradhana anukunte but paramatma is one and has no name, form or religion. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Lalitha ammavaru and Lord Rama. Vinayakudu is sentiment and venkanna too ( inti elavelpu). 

Evanni vigraha aradhana anukunte but paramatma is one and has no name, form or religion. 

Brahmi-8.gifMedicalSphericalFrilledlizard-small.gif