How to deactivate my afdb account ?

chicagosubbu

Sharing Your Personal Data

We may share your personal data as follows:

• Third Parties Designated by You. We may share your personal data with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so.
  • Our Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal data with our third party service providers who provide services such as data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services.
  • Third Party Sites 

Our website may contain links to third party websites and features. This Policy does not cover the privacy practices of such third parties. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their websites, features or policies. Please read their privacy policies before you submit any data to them.

http://www.andhrafriends.com/privacy-policy.html

Kinda contact us ki poyyi message pettu...mee inti painundi choppers lo black dress people digi sign pettichukoni veltharu..just formality adi

3 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

try this.

change password to some kuflee spam letters. dont save the password. ex %$^H%^&#$

now go and deactivate your gmail account. Make sure gmail is gone and you cant login using that

Now if you click forgotpassword if will go to your gmail and you cannot access

Exactly what i did with my old ID. @3$%

3 hours ago, rishi2 said:

thread esi forn pics eyyi.. leda musali NTR gaadni pachi boothulu tittu.. 5 min lo deactivate sestar

This trick always works. Very effective and result is almost instantaneous.