Does Homeopathy work !!!!!

Subbulu

It worked like a charm for me. Been suffering from Acidity/Heartburn for last few years. OTC medicines provided some temp relief. Last year India vellinappudu consulted a homeopathic and got a prescription for 3months. Never had the problem again (over 9months now).

2 hours ago, Subbulu said:

According  to modern English medicine its nade of zero molecule so no affect

But in India nany follow and they claim its working

I dont think so. But migraines vatiki taggutayi ani public talk. 

2 hours ago, Ellen said:

I dont believe in homeopathy. it does not cure anything... but i like their treatment approach, they examine complete patient history- sort of like personalized medicine, instead of blindly prescribing medications based on symptoms. Approach bagunna medicines matram work ainattu aite anipiyale deniki kuda epudu. Golilu  matram teeyyaga untai ..tasty..

I know one senior homeopathy doctor who used to live in first floor of my house..

Kids used to come to him and he used to give them bottle full of homeopathy medicine as candies .

Dr.inder Mohan babbar ..rip

2 hours ago, kakatiya said:

I know one senior homeopathy doctor who used to live in first floor of my house..

Kids used to come to him and he used to give them bottle full of homeopathy medicine as candies .

Dr.inder Mohan babbar ..rip

YEah appudappudu maa daddy homeopathy medication ni candy ga teesukunedi nenu kooda