Does Homeopathy work !!!!!

Subbulu

From what I have seen - It does, it’s a slow remedy, but it works. It initially aggravates and then alleviates and cures, that’s the nature of medicine, so you need to stick to it.

3 minutes ago, Subbulu said:

According  to modern English medicine its nade of zero molecule so no affect

But in India nany follow and they claim its working

nammakam unte ne work avthundhi 

1 minute ago, Subbulu said:

I am talking science

Even if we pray god (nammakam) the disease might heel

science is saying it doesn't work.. and you are asking again if it works ! 

how to answer you deadlock question ?

I dont believe in homeopathy. it does not cure anything... but i like their treatment approach, they examine complete patient history- sort of like personalized medicine, instead of blindly prescribing medications based on symptoms. Approach bagunna medicines matram work ainattu aite anipiyale deniki kuda epudu. Golilu  matram teeyyaga untai ..tasty..

• Haha 1

Ee personalized medicine ee madhya evidence based practices lo kuda vaadtunaru but not famous al over the world yet..more than history, here they rely on genetic make up kani. Homeo i think they use patient history, psychology etc.

50 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

science is saying it doesn't work.. and you are asking again if it works ! 

how to answer you deadlock question ?

Read my original post. I said *claim*

According  to modern English medicine its made of zero molecule so no affect

But in India nany follow and they claim its working

I use Homeopathy and it works for me.

Been asthmatic since 7 year old. I have tried everything.

English Medicine, Ayurveda, Chepa mandhu, had to drink donkey milk and eat raw eggs too.

Homeo worked for me atlast. Zero side effects and in control.

• Like 1

It's a placebo, scientific accuracy of it is close to zero. 

Placebos work sometimes better than medicines however, which is why it might work. 

Still doesn't mean it's scientifically verifiable

Just now, zarathustra said:

It's a placebo, scientific accuracy of it is close to zero. 

Placebos work sometimes better than medicines however, which is why it might work. 

Still doesn't mean it's scientifically verifiable

It's not really placebo. I had to submit what goes into those medicine for security clearance.

So my doc gave the list of ingredients.

19 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

I use Homeopathy and it works for me.

Been asthmatic since 7 year old. I have tried everything.

English Medicine, Ayurveda, Chepa mandhu, had to drink donkey milk and eat raw eggs too.

Homeo worked for me atlast. Zero side effects and in control.

That's complete psuedo science. 

“There is no evidence that it works,” Dr Ajit Vigg, head of respiratory and critical care medicine at Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad, said. “On the contrary, we have seen 10-15% patients whose condition has worsened.”

Dr Vigg says they had sent some dozen chronic asthma patients to be treated with fish medicine a few years ago and monitored variables such as their forced vital capacity and forced expiration volume before and after the treatment but found no improvement. “In my practice of 20-25 years, I have not seen a single patient whose condition has either improved or who has got completely cured with fish medicine,” he said.

Both Mr Goud and the critics concur that there are no records to verify the claims and counterclaims.

Under the court order, samples of the medicine have been sent to three different laboratories for analysis. The laboratory reports have to be filed by 1 July. Dr Rao says his association has demanded that the contents of the fish medicine be made known to the recipients. It has also called for prosecution of the Bathini Gouds for violating the provisions of the Drugs and Magical Remedies Act and a ban on government spending in promoting fish medicine.

Dr Rao added that as the medicine was administered without using gloves to a large number of people, communicable diseases could be spread.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC428546/

2 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

It's not really placebo. I had to submit what goes into those medicine for security clearance.

So my doc gave the list of ingredients.

It's not any more scientific than any random placebo. You could replace homeo medicine with chalk pieces and still have the same health "benefits".