కూతుళ్లు అంటే అతనికి ప్రాణం..కానీ : Colony Members About His Behavior | Ntv

csrcsr

7 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

problem is if the head of the family has weak mind and mentally unstable ...he can push his beliefs on others and force others to follow him. 

peddalaki venakki cheppakudadu anedi not good all the time maybe. 

Yes be like bahubali in bahubali 2

also if you’re mentally unwell please seek help 😓

2 hours ago, summer27 said:

same thought came to my mind..

Naaku kooda same anipisthondi...I think aa time lo Kalki gurinchi ilanti incidents jariginay...

మృతదేహం నుదుటిపై ముగ్గులు వేసి చెల్లెలి ఆత్మ బయటకు వెళ్లకుండా బంధించానంటూ చెప్పింది. ఆమెను బతికించుకొని తెచ్చేందుకు తననూ చంపాలని తల్లిని కోరింది. ముగ్గురూ నగ్నంగా ఇంట్లో పూజలు చేశారు. అలేఖ్యను పూజగదిలోకి తీసుకెళ్లి నోట్లో చిన్న రాగి కలశాన్ని పెట్టి, అందులో నవధాన్యాలు పోసి.. తలపై డంబెల్‌తో గట్టిగా కొట్టారు. ఆమె కూడా చనిపోయింది

vammo.... this scary sheet . 

stay away from such people guys.

3 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

మృతదేహం నుదుటిపై ముగ్గులు వేసి చెల్లెలి ఆత్మ బయటకు వెళ్లకుండా బంధించానంటూ చెప్పింది. ఆమెను బతికించుకొని తెచ్చేందుకు తననూ చంపాలని తల్లిని కోరింది. ముగ్గురూ నగ్నంగా ఇంట్లో పూజలు చేశారు. అలేఖ్యను పూజగదిలోకి తీసుకెళ్లి నోట్లో చిన్న రాగి కలశాన్ని పెట్టి, అందులో నవధాన్యాలు పోసి.. తలపై డంబెల్‌తో గట్టిగా కొట్టారు. ఆమె కూడా చనిపోయింది

vammo.... this scary sheet . 

stay away from such people guys.

Scaryy !

Evaranna family ni champesi ela create chesaremo. 

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

Parents are alive kada

i meant evaro involved in this crap and parents are also under their control emo ani .

Enta educated ayyi chelli ni batikinchadaniki akka champamantunda amma ni? IIFM malla ah pilla. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

i meant evaro involved in this crap and parents are also under their control emo ani .

Enta educated ayyi chelli ni batikinchadaniki akka champamantunda amma ni? IIFM malla ah pilla. 

She didn't kill her mom. Both the daughters have been killed by mom.. mother and father admitted in front of police 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Na theory aithe idhi

they live in a fictional world

vella education , status chusi people might have felt intimidated. So pedda social life kuda nil

vellu nalugure oka vintha prapancham create cheskunnaru

mostly parents are to blame

• Upvote 2

To all those suggesting folks to get help if they are mentally stable - trust me those people are not sane enough to realize they are not normal. I was married into a family which is worse than this family . The family I was married into is very well educated. Both the parents were working and the guy I was married to had a Master's from BITS Pilani and an MBA from an Ivy league here, worked at a reputed firm, was very well mannered, very good looking and religious. Nothing out of the ordinary. I am very well educated myself and we had a lot in common. I took a year talking to him to figure out if we were compatible and we were. Got married , found out his family is insanely religious- naked poojas , women had to sleep with religious heads from his family, had to sleep with the father in law and other men in the family before sleeping with spouse - this is a family tradition from ages and a lot lot more- the family looked very normal and behaved very well to the outside world. I was even physically abused, I was subjected to things that people won't even believe me if I tell them . I never told anyone anything and one fine day when I was stripped naked and kicked out by him - My neighbor gave me clothes and sent over to my sibling's place. I never went back. I have an extremely successful career here in the US and I put up with the crap probably because I was afraid of him and his family- it's been 5 yrs since am divorced now but to this day I watch my back. I wanted to file cases on the family here in the US so that they will be put through mental help and they won't subject any one else to what they subject me to but my family talked me out of it because I am overly sensitive and they wanted me to move on- It took me almost 3 yrs to even try to forget it and get back to my normal self.....

I want to stop here but it's hard to even imagine people like these exist among us and the scary part is they look and behave normal to the outside world

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, yemdoing said:

Court should give that tamil tantric baba severe punishment , like 50 years . And make example so that next baba doesn’t fuel people’s craziness 

20 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

It doesn’t look like all the family members have psychosis 

it appears to be they might be reading a lot about this satya yuga 

and influenced by the rubbish from the self made gurus 

should check their internet activity that will give them a lot of information on how these people are converted to psychotics 

some times drugs might be used usually causes hallucinations and delusions 

agreed. There is a need for new IPC code against all these pastors, muftis, babas who make people psychotic..