Ram Temple - Valmiki|Republic Day Parade| Goosebumps moment!🇮🇳

Raazu

11 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

have you? didn't you reply to that kasi fellow with 'US is racist too'?

I guess its okay when you do it. but not others.

how is telling about USA mean comparing to india. niku ardam kaledu anukunta. all i was saying all have some kind of discrimination. 

4 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

how is telling about USA mean comparing to india. niku ardam kaledu anukunta. all i was saying all have some kind of discrimination. 

because USA didn't get there magically by justifying white nationalism, and making excuses for it.

why should Indians start making excuses for this kind of chest thumping?

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

goosebumps endhukante, it was a surprise element. Sudden ga choosesariki Valmiki Maharshi and Architecture of Ram Temple.

i don’t want to get into politics and religion.

wow.....looks like you are have enormous respect and info about Hindu mythology

ani vedalu, upanishathu baga chadhivna vadila unav..............good for you bro 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maverick19 said:

you live in fools paradise my friend. USA lo race medda discrimination vundi. not everyone is treated the same. it is open racism 

discrimination ki secularism ki difference thelini netho discussion antea.....oka sahasam anea cheppali 

46 minutes ago, kasi said:

discrimination ki secularism ki difference thelini netho discussion antea.....oka sahasam anea cheppali 

sec·u·lar·ism
/ˈsekyələˌrizəm/

noun

1. the principle of separation of the state from religious institutions.
    "he believes that secularism means no discrimination against anybody in the name of religion"

niku asalu english ee radu laga vundi. secularism is including all religions  and no discrimination anna ade ardam. US example ga ichav asalu for your argument. CITI_c$y

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, kasi said:

asking not to wear burkas doesnt mean that they are not a secular state......it just a measure for national security 

It actually means they are super secular. They don't encourage any religious expression in public. Its not a good thing, btw.

5 minutes ago, dewarist said:

When everything is being looked at from a religious angle these days, i applied the same reasoning.

Everything is being looked at from religious angle and that's because everything has been looking from a religious angle for thousands of years and religion pretty much defined everyday life in India. From the food you eat to the clothes you wear, every day life, education, society and perhaps everything ...

Why is that 'religion' has to be excluded from everything is something I don't really understand neither you reasoning explains. 

Religion defines personal law, reservations and minority status, you have government departments to look after religious affairs and tax payers pay money to such things and even Indian law has place holders on religious grounds on some of the affairs.

Even your inheritance laws are based on religious grounds and you are comfortable with it but when a state decides to display a tableau, then you have a problem with religion.

What is that exactly you want to exclude religion from ?

6 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Everything is being looked at from religious angle and that's because everything has been looking from a religious angle for thousands of years and religion pretty much defined everyday life in India. From the food you eat to the clothes you wear, every day life, education, society and perhaps everything ...

Why is that 'religion' has to be excluded from everything is something I don't really understand neither you reasoning explains. 

Religion defines personal law, reservations and minority status, you have government departments to look after religious affairs and tax payers pay money to such things and even Indian law has place holders on religious grounds on some of the affairs.

Even your inheritance laws are based on religious grounds and you are comfortable with it but when a state decides to display a tableau, then you have a problem with religion.

@3$% I'm ready for the spin

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dosakai said:

It actually means they are super secular. They don't encourage any religious expression in public. Its not a good thing, btw.

i dont see french banning turbans !!!!! or thobes !!

5 hours ago, kasi said:

i dont see french banning turbans !!!!! or thobes !!

fair enough. there's some racist/political angle to the decision, but French are militantly against religion in public sphere in general. 

7 hours ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

you should stick to jokes

6 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

fair enough. there's some racist/political angle to the decision, but French are militantly against religion in public sphere in general. 

You can interpret things the way you like.... But truth is truth.... Peace