Babu Gogineni Reveals Sensational Facts on Madanapalle Mystery | Parents Pooja

Lonelyloner

may be its tiime to reflect on what you post in this db too, loneyboi.

your posts border on these kinds of delusional sh1t.

you should get more responsible and learn about occultism or the neo xian cult of Peterson before you talk about it here. The good thing is, no one takes anything you post seriously. but that is not an excuse to post what you do.

you neither engage others with your ideas with humility or expand on it. I think you are like Jaggi Vasudev, except he has more balls to do his shenanigans in public.

good luck. pls stop posting sh1t. or get angry when others point out that you are indeed posting sh1t, which you are. or explain why its not sh1t.

thanks.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, mustang302 said:

"International figure " inka brathikae unnada? 😂😂

but manodu is best in getting straight to point. and giving gyan.

only bad habit he tries to insert himself into the conversation. naaku edupochindi.. 2012 lo TV lo cheppa.. haha.. self dabba. but cute guy.

5 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

may be its tiime to reflect on what you post in this db too, loneyboi.

your posts border on these kinds of delusional sh1t.

you should get more responsible and learn about occultism or the neo xian cult of Peterson before you talk about it here. The good thing is, no one takes anything you post seriously. but that is not an excuse to post what you do.

you neither engage others with your ideas with humility or expand on it. I think you are like Jaggi Vasudev, except he has more balls to do his shenanigans in public.

good luck. pls stop posting sh1t. or get angry when others point out that you are indeed posting sh1t, which you are. or explain why its not sh1t.

thanks.

Do you think i care a shyt about your rants.

get the hell out of db if you do not like anyones posts boiy.

Just like you engage in politics doesnt mean everyone should accept it.

7 hours ago, Lonelyloner said:

Well said Babu gogineni

Those who believe in magical powers are  having illness. So true.

I don't understand why you think Gogineni is on your side here.

Its a very thin line between believing in magic, and believing in occultism.

What Jaggi feels right personally, may not translate into a mob. In realilty Jaggi is probably no different from you, as a person.

Just now, Lonelyloner said:

Do you think i care a shyt about your rants.

get the hell out of db if you do not like anyones posts boiy.

Just like you engage in politics doesnt mean everyone should accept it.

its okay. Just be aware that what you post also qualifies as mysticism, and is a slippery slope to these kinds of rituals in the minds of people who are not equipped to handle its complexity.

sure, I'm sh1t. I know it already. No big deal.

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

I don't understand why you think Gogineni is on your side here.

Its a very thin line between believing in magic, and believing in occultism.

What Jaggi feels right personally, may not translate into a mob. In realilty Jaggi is probably no different from you, as a person.

Did i say i believe in magic...i just explored all things astrology magic....any sane person does a little research unlike you that blabber without any research on it...

know the facts.

as we evolve things change ...nothing is constant..

Just now, Dosakai said:

its okay. Just be aware that what you post also qualifies as mysticism, and is a slippery slope to these kinds of rituals in the minds of people who are not equipped to handle its complexity.

sure, I'm sh1t. I know it already. No big deal.

Yes mysticism needs to be known because people are suffering from depression here. 

yOU DON'T know what that works

I  shyt too but i dont care....no personal

Just now, Lonelyloner said:

Did i say i believe in magic...i just explored all things astrology magic....any sane person does a little research unlike you that blabber without any research on it...

know the facts.

as we evolve things change ...nothing is constant..

Its impossible to understand what you are saying. because you run away when people ask about it.. or get angry and self righteous.

if you can't find the words to explain what you wanna say in simple words. don't say it. write a journal and find those words.

2 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

Yes mysticism needs to be known because people are suffering from depression here. 

yOU DON'T know what that works

I  shyt too but i dont care....no personal

as if you do.

its not personal. you really post total crap. and you don't explain anything properly. if you can't explain, why even post?

Just now, Dosakai said:

Its impossible to understand what you are saying. because you run away when people ask about it.. or get angry and self righteous.

if you can't find the words to explain what you wanna say in simple words. don't say it. write a journal and find those words.

I dont care even if someone writes in cambridge english with proper grammar

or 

half baked english taught by britishers as long as the meaning is understood its fine.

Good luck with changing others..

I'm on gogineni, rgv, ranganayakamma, dhabolkar side always.....its just that i didnt start my journey yet..