Babu Gogineni Reveals Sensational Facts on Madanapalle Mystery | Parents Pooja

Lonelyloner

so tell how occultism is different from this kinda sh1t?

I know its different. I want you to say how.

if you can't say how, you should stop posting crap here, preemptively insulting religions, and then crying about it when people hit back.

2 minutes ago, Dosakai said:

as if you do.

its not personal. you really post total crap. and you don't explain anything properly. if you can't explain, why even post?

This way i can develop grammar and post english in proper way.

I'm using DB as a lab..@3$%

1 minute ago, Lonelyloner said:

I dont care even if someone writes in cambridge english with proper grammar

or 

half baked english taught by britishers as long as the meaning is understood its fine.

Good luck with changing others..

I'm on gogineni, rgv, ranganayakamma, dhabolkar side always.....its just that i didnt start my journey yet..

Its not about English. Do you understand occultism or that neo xian peterson cult enough to realize what you are saying?

you can write in telugu too. if you can't say your complicated thoughts in any language, then its best not to say it at all.

Just now, Dosakai said:

Its not about English. Do you understand occultism or that neo xian peterson cult enough to realize what you are saying?

you can write in telugu too. if you can't say your complicated thoughts in any language, then its best not to say it at all.

Anything is a cult if you think so.....so choose the least harmful one..

Peterson, carl jung and many psychologists used astrology and then forbidden their usage in later stages.

I dont know anything about occultism ....why post tagging me occultism...

1 minute ago, Dosakai said:

because I tried to understand what you are saying. and I gave up.

Sometimes i post nonsense, because i speculate, and make a guesswork.

Don't take it serious

35 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

Sometimes i post nonsense, because i speculate, and make a guesswork.

Don't take it serious

dude. there are people who tag you as some sort of anti Hindu, while you claim you have no clue on what you are posting.

has it ever occurred to you that may be you should look at other topics to post and not pretend like you are some big rationalist crusader? when you can't stand your ground and defend what you post.

I still don't understand what attracts you to neo xian cult of peterson. and what convinces you to sh1t on hinduism based on it.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Gogineni is a waste fellow

He might have his ego or other stuff but he is definitely trying his best for a better society ...

that mania has spread even to US due to these ill people ... 

best example is spoiling the US mindsets with East facing crap ... 

east facing lo untey diseases raava? How many of them are fully healthy happy without any issues ... andaru East side untey other sides em avvali? Other sides unnavallaki kashtalu thappa vere em leva ? 
why most of the millions dollars lottery winners in the US are in South facing houses ?? 

• Upvote 1

ee thread lo 1st post & 1st video lo  babu gogineni gaadu at @8:15 'babooru ee jaggu vasudev ni comibatore nunchi vijayawada thechi koya dancelu vesaaru, elanti vallani appati AP govt encourage chesindhi.. chiiii thuuuu .' anaganey ABN anchor gaadu topic marchesaadu kavaali ani CBN ni protect cheyadaniki 

kaani state mothaam ee koyala danculu evadu marchipodhu ga 

vOarVX.gif