Is hinduism getting complicated day by day?

Hitman

Just now, kittaya said:

Bakthi anedhi ardm thone vasthadi kakaaa

అర్ధం తో వచ్చేది నిజమైన భక్తి. You are right. But గుడికి వెళ్లడమే భక్తి అనే concept induce అవుతుంది ఈ కాలం లో..

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Hinduism is not complicated but we Hindus are lazy to read and understand it. It is vast and full of knowledge. Because its hard to read so much literature we tend to go to Babajis who claim that they know the subject matter. Once we get into their trap the show begins and by the end of it you will be totally under their control. Better read Authentic books like Just Ramayana, Mahabharata, Srimad Bhagavadam, Bhagavadgeeta these are enough do not read any supplimentary books written swamijis or Babajis. Srimad Bhagavatam has 18 Cantos (18 books), Mahabharat and Ramayana are even bigger but they make you understand clearly what should be goal of human life and how to lead it without anxiety.

Not lazy, will you give hindus food, bed and room and time for free. They will read for the rest of life?

They are not asking money!!

Its definitely complicated since its related to guru parampara..Do you accept?

7 minutes ago, Ellen said:

are you @Nityananda outside?

Besides providing a plausible solution with binary being a universal language and having suggested a safest way to preserve the culture, yup you can call me him!

Just now, Epic said:

Besides providing a plausible solution with binary being a universal language and having suggested a safest way to preserve the culture, yup you can call me him!

Me likey. Just not the rest of the stuff. 

1 minute ago, Lonelyloner said:

Not lazy, will you give me food, bed and room and time for free. I will read for the rest of life?

bf37e2603768f4df41944fade3fc2515af.jpg?w=90&h=70&fit=crop&crop=center&fm=jpg
Look Closer: Shouldn't Have Taken This Wedding Pic

wordsa.com

I'm not asking money!!

All that you can get if you work hard. You do not have to read it 5 times a day just spend some time everyday even if you finish one Scripture that is more than enough to enlighten you.  You do not have to go on to streets and fight with the government and people to prove your point. Just read and keep it to yourself.

2 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

All that you can get if you work hard. You do not have to read it 5 times a day just spend some time everyday even if you finish one Scripture that is more than enough to enlighten you.  You do not have to go on to streets and fight with the government and people to prove your point. Just read and keep it to yourself.

Wht's with the concept of guru parampara?

Is it not complicated

23 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Hndi temples ritualssss konthamandhike telusu... 

adi pakkana pettu 

ikkada USA lo temples evaraina manchiga chesinollu unnara kaka 

please enlight it

Usa lo temples manchiga cheyadam antey ? 

Managing or other ?

Konchem elaborate bro.

2 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Why it is complicated?

How do you know if guru has 100% wisdom? How do you search for one? its not like shopping for groceries and people are not aware who is right and wrong

No way right?

5 minutes ago, Lonelyloner said:

How do you know if guru has 100% wisdom?

No way right?

No one can attain 100%, even dronacharya has his own weakness. Valmiki was once a theif and he wrote Ramayana and we are reading it.

Nalanda library ni Muslim rulers burn chesinappudu chala Hinduism history assam aindi... also lot of cultural references are destroyed now... places from Mahabharata and Ramayan span from Afghanistan to Sri Lanka ... hinduism ni not getting complicated, it's getting resurrected.... since we all lived in British times we don't even know 1% of hinduism... so less talk the better