What’s the used item you bought and had no regrets later?

ramabeer

• ramabeer changed the title to What’s the used item you bought and had no regrets later?
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• macha

• i_sudigadu

• Shameless

• Dosakai

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, ramabeer said:

Car ? 
house ?

tech stuff ?

bought house and my current car 2 years ago but no regrets until now....but naa paatha car ki maathram chala regret avtha...konna 6 months ke heater paadayyindhi and almost 4 winters anukunta without heater nadapaalsi ochindhi...at last after 5 years traded the car to my new car...Telugu GIF - Telugu GIFs

Just now, Shameless said:

bought house and my current car 2 years ago but no regrets until now....but naa paatha car ki maathram chala regret avtha...konna 6 months ke heater paadayyindhi and almost 4 winters anukunta without heater nadapaalsi ochindhi...at last after 5 years traded the car to my new car...Telugu GIF - Telugu GIFs

Traded used car to buy another used one ?

2 minutes ago, ramabeer said:

Traded used car to buy another used one ?

anthe kadha bro...naa current car 2016 and nenu kotthadhi 2018 lo...same car brand new around $45-50K anukunta...2 years old dhi naku $21K ki ochindhi...Brahmi Brahmanandam GIF - Brahmi Brahmanandam King GIFs 

2 hours ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Can you explain more please 

Never buy house which is in market more than a month ...and single family .5 acer with 6 big trees maintains and location wise bad ... couple of block from my home it apprised for 100k ... multiple factors ... 

7 minutes ago, macha said:

Never buy house which is in market more than a month ...and single family .5 acer with 6 big trees maintains and location wise bad ... couple of block from my home it apprised for 100k ... multiple factors ... 

380k annav...first lo happy with investmen blowin leaves with blower annav kada. North Edison desi adda kada...y repenting?

17 minutes ago, macha said:

ok thanks 

59 minutes ago, erragulabi said:

380k annav...first lo happy with investmen blowin leaves with blower annav kada. North Edison desi adda kada...y repenting?

Was Happy with investment.. but when I put my house for sale then I knew the mistakes what I made...na history  baganey gurtundi neku do you know me outside ?

9 minutes ago, macha said:

Was Happy with investment.. but when I put my house for sale then I knew the mistakes what I made...na history  baganey gurtundi neku do you know me outside ?

stalker...i bought a town home and saw ur post and felt very bad. Wish I had bought a individual home ani. ala ala gurthundi poyindi. I live In Princeton. We can always meet if covid and time permits.

7 minutes ago, erragulabi said:

stalker...i bought a town home and saw ur post and felt very bad. Wish I had bought a individual home ani. ala ala gurthundi poyindi. I live In Princeton. We can always meet if covid and time permits.

ahh I see ... I still prefer single family but lot of factors to consider ... and I did all possible mistake buying single family house as first time home buyer(that I realized when I am selling the house)....sure we can meet 

37 minutes ago, macha said:

Why ? No resale ?