Finally got my EAD

megadheera

Just now, Jane said:

from past 3 years emaina maarindi emo theleedu but 
AP is different....it’s a paper

EAD is a card 

I got my EAD card towards the end of 2019, it's a combo card, eligible for rentry. 

Just now, Jane said:

from past 3 years emaina maarindi emo theleedu but 
AP is different....it’s a paper

EAD is a card 

If you apply 765 and 130 together, you get combo card. If you apply AP after you got EAD then it will be a paper. 

1 minute ago, megadheera said:

If you apply 765 and 130 together, you get combo card. If you apply AP after you got EAD then it will be a paper. 

We applied together and got different but it is 3 years back 

3 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Are you sure it's free? How will be apply for free? My attorney made me pay 1000. 

Yes it is free. If you apply through attorney then attorney will charge his fees. You can file extension by yourself. Most people do that.

4 minutes ago, Jane said:

I am not sure it’s free....last time when I checked remembered that it had some fee

USCIS tried to charge but court declined it. GC EAD extensions are free. H4 EAD has some fee

Just now, megadheera said:

Yes it is free. If you apply through attorney then attorney will charge his fees. You can file extension by yourself. Most people do that.

USCIS tried to charge but court declined it. GC EAD extensions are free. H4 EAD has some fee

Where do you apply by yourself, which website?

Just now, betapilli said:

Where do you apply by yourself, which website?

I don’t know. I don’t think it’s online. You have to send the same form I think. Check in immihelp or path2usa. They might have steps

Just now, megadheera said:

I don’t know. I don’t think it’s online. You have to send the same form I think. Check in immihelp or path2usa. They might have steps

Yeah I applied for EAD extension, but my GC interview happened before my new EAD came and I paid the attorney $1000 for no reason, waste of money. 

3 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Yeah I applied for EAD extension, but my GC interview happened before my new EAD came and I paid the attorney $1000 for no reason, waste of money. 

attorney intiki roju poddunee poyi , hungry some bread anu nee $1000 vaasul ayye varaku 

3 minutes ago, sri_india said:

GC ni chudaganee nee spandanaa enti???

Not much different. But I remember what you said though. GC oche munde I told my husband what you said that GC vaste jebulo pettukuni car lo vellalani nuvv anukuntunnavani cheppanu. I hope your dream comes true. 

• Like 1