Been married for 7months...seeing stars

kitkat

10 hours ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Bro girls are not like boys, chex kosam padi chachiporu. 

all these days they never showed their body to someone naked sudden ga pelli ani chepi 1 day lo sarduku pomante chala mandi ok antermo but konthamandi kudaradhu. You never know what tharuma she went through or love break ups koda karanam kavachu,

Imagine if his wife is having some health problem apudu koda avalsindena? 

thats not always truuuee..... 

second line is one of the factor that keeps her low.. 

if the girl is good in any purpose, they expect real love not always penetration

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Thelidhu bro...adhe twist naku...but anyway naku antha problem avvaledhu...my wife’s biological mom is still strong and still works...whereas my wife’s adoptive mom is in her 60s and old...we send her $100-200 a month...I never had problem sending her even though I was the only one working 

girls mind ela untadho ani bhayam undhi.... naaku .... 

sometimes she can be positive that by hook or crook oka life ni easy ga break chesukoru... 

if girl is weak, she may think abt easy breaking....

On 2/3/2021 at 1:04 AM, MRI said:

Accept a different person.. antha cheyalenodivi dating chesi pelli chesukunundalsindi.. don't be a control freak.. mundu neela vundaali nee expectations ki set avvali anadam vadilesuko.. Don't be a eunuch by even thinking about raising your hand.. love her.. you both are part of each others life from now on for the rest..

naa post ki reply ivvu kaka... sycologicall thread ki 

eunuch ane word ippude vintunnaa... google chesthe avvak ayyaaa

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

There is no such law kadha bro...it is just that our system is set that way...mana mind kuda alane fix aindhi...%$#$

Observe one thing, In india still all most of the people following Traditions, Myths....No one will afraid/most of common people  of will not aware of law and will not follow law ..unlike Westren countries

2 hours ago, Shameless said:

Thelidhu bro...adhe twist naku...but anyway naku antha problem avvaledhu...my wife’s biological mom is still strong and still works...whereas my wife’s adoptive mom is in her 60s and old...we send her $100-200 a month...I never had problem sending her even though I was the only one working 

100-200$ saripothada bro ?? Won’t she get old age/disability pension??

4 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

100-200$ saripothada bro ?? Won’t she get old age/disability pension??

she has her own house and I think she rents some part of it...I think $100 is equal to $1700 pesos and she manages with that...I do say my wife to send more sometimes if possible...%$#$

• Upvote 1