415k applications

beerboy17

How much is this is real, I was watching the RN law video today and Emily mentioned around 415k applications ? 

Inka ee 2021 SO use emaina yunda ? meaning will they keep processing the received applications only years and years and waste the 2021 SO also ?

@Iriswest

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

How much is this is real, I was watching the RN law video today and Emily mentioned around 415k applications ? 

Inka ee 2021 SO use emaina yunda ? meaning will they keep processing the received applications only years and years and waste the 2021 SO also ?

415K applications vallaki eppudu reach ayyayi?

15 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Yeah as expected 100 to 120K applicants. I485/i765/i131/i140 downgrade applications.

20 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Nebraska ki applications vellina vallaki biometrics lekunda ead card istunnaranta (correct me if i am wrong). October/November vallaki by end of Feb EAD card should be in production.

24 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

@Iriswest

Only i140 adjudication is pending for them. Opika unna vallu PP cheskuntunnaru. So they are on track after initial delay.  Lekka prakaram March end ki andariki EADs vaccheste FAD ni move cheyochu barring the interviews.

8 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Yeah as expected 100 to 120K applicants. I485/i765/i131/i140 downgrade applications.

5 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Nebraska ki applications vellina vallaki biometrics lekunda ead card istunnaranta (correct me if i am wrong). October/November vallaki by end of Feb EAD card should be in production.

Makes sense now ...hope they dont waste it...

42 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Atla etla avutundi bro? I have multiple people to Nebraska center. All got biometrics before EAD/AP. EAD/AP is one single card.

EAD/AP card meeda fingerprint vastundi. Also, you can use the card to enter the country in place of visa. Your biometrics need to match else mask vesukuni evaranna vacheyochu kada. Waiver vunnadu, recent ga verey pani meeda uscis velli akkada biometrics teesukuntey same biometrics ee case ki apply cheyamani request cheyochu. But this is rare.

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

Isn't that big number too ? Just 2 days lo 100k applications vesukunna mostly 200k GCs minimum. Antha spill over vunda ?

11 hours ago, snoww said:

Isn't that big number too ? Just 2 days lo 100k applications vesukunna mostly 200k GCs minimum. Antha spill over vunda ?

i think that includes 2014-2015 EB3 applications kuda kada. and they backdated to 2014.

i think there are many between '14-'15 for EB2 and EB3.  

12 hours ago, MRI said:

Atla etla avutundi bro? I have multiple people to Nebraska center. All got biometrics before EAD/AP. EAD/AP is one single card.

EAD/AP card meeda fingerprint vastundi. Also, you can use the card to enter the country in place of visa. Your biometrics need to match else mask vesukuni evaranna vacheyochu kada. Waiver vunnadu, recent ga verey pani meeda uscis velli akkada biometrics teesukuntey same biometrics ee case ki apply cheyamani request cheyochu. But this is rare.

EAD is not for rentry. It is clearly written on the card itself. 

AP is what allows you back in the country.