415k applications

beerboy17

13 minutes ago, phatposts said:

EAD is not for rentry. It is clearly written on the card itself. 

AP is what allows you back in the country. 

EAD and AP are one single card for your case. It is clearly written on the card. This is how the card looks. See the very bottom line. The bottom right white square is where your fingerprint will be.

Experiences using an EAD/AP combo card - departure from RGN : USCIS

18 minutes ago, MRI said:

EAD and AP are one single card for your case. It is clearly written on the card. This is how the card looks. See the very bottom line. The bottom right white square is where your fingerprint will be.

Experiences using an EAD/AP combo card - departure from RGN : USCIS

In this case yes. But people get easily confused and say EAD is for rentry. I have seen some people "assume" stuff heavily and screwed up big time. 

If your EAD has AP attached - then YES. If it is an EAD by itself - you cannot. 

Manollu H4EAD anedi oka lingo tayaru chesaru. There is no such thing as H4EAD. It is an EAD you got because of your H4 status paired with H1B's 140 or LCA situation. H4EAD anadam valla nashtam ledu. EAD with or without AP clarity leka pote POE lo venakki pampistaru. Anduke post chesa. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, MRI said:

Atla etla avutundi bro? I have multiple people to Nebraska center. All got biometrics before EAD/AP. EAD/AP is one single card.

EAD/AP card meeda fingerprint vastundi. Also, you can use the card to enter the country in place of visa. Your biometrics need to match else mask vesukuni evaranna vacheyochu kada. Waiver vunnadu, recent ga verey pani meeda uscis velli akkada biometrics teesukuntey same biometrics ee case ki apply cheyamani request cheyochu. But this is rare.

https://imgur.com/6dQ0pLq
https://imgur.com/R3j1C2i

for your reference 

13 hours ago, snoww said:

Isn't that big number too ? Just 2 days lo 100k applications vesukunna mostly 200k GCs minimum. Antha spill over vunda ?

415K applications received annara or processed annara? 

15 hours ago, beerboy17 said:

How much is this is real, I was watching the RN law video today and Emily mentioned around 415k applications ? 

Inka ee 2021 SO use emaina yunda ? meaning will they keep processing the received applications only years and years and waste the 2021 SO also ?

@Iriswest

anything coming from their mouth is mostly a lie

200K apply cheste ekkuva, the number of people who applied cannot be more than total 140 approved @3$%

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Yeah October lo 80% of them filed. November and December will be lot less. Total i140 ne 60K unnai between 2010 and 2015. 

mari 400K includes dependents antava?

131/765/485

9 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Yeah October lo 80% of them filed. November and December will be lot less. Total i140 ne 60K unnai between 2010 and 2015. 

Where did you got this number ? I think that number will be surely more than that. 

35 minutes ago, snoww said:

Where did you got this number ? I think that number will be surely more than that. 

Sorry alavatu lo porapatu. I meant until 2013 around 60K unnai. So with dependents may be 135K. If you include 2013 and 2014 there may be 50K additional principal applicants.

36 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Sorry alavatu lo porapatu. I meant until 2013 around 60K unnai. So with dependents may be 135K. If you include 2013 and 2014 there may be 50K additional principal applicants.

processing random ga chesthunnaru.... not in year sequence