I guess sharmila and jagan fight reason

chandrabhai7

34 minutes ago, yskokila said:

Adhi kaadhu asalu story. After Jagga took up CM post in 2019, all the SC/STs wanted to marry Reddy girls/boys because socially their status is now upgraded to that of Reddies. But Yeddies in the villages still treat them untouchables forget about marriages.

subway_728x90.jpg

Moved by the plight of Christians, Jagga who wants his daughters to study & marry in Christian countries like UK/USA wanted to take up the cause of arranging marriages between Reds and Christians and this irked Sharmila who wanted only Brahmin/Kshatriya accomplice through out her life.

citzensbank_300x250.jpg

So she wanted to move to a new state where there are no compulsions for Reddies to marry/living-together with Christians.

CITI_c$ynice conspiracy theory no offense to anyone

Already ys family has plenty of SC's his sisters, extended family

No problem to sharmila i guess.. 

1 hour ago, yskokila said:

Adhi kaadhu asalu story. After Jagga took up CM post in 2019, all the SC/STs wanted to marry Reddy girls/boys because socially their status is now upgraded to that of Reddies. But Yeddies in the villages still treat them untouchables forget about marriages.

scotts_300x250.jpg

Moved by the plight of Christians, Jagga who wants his daughters to study & marry in Christian countries like UK/USA wanted to take up the cause of arranging marriages between Reds and Christians and this irked Sharmila who wanted only Brahmin/Kshatriya accomplice through out her life.

citzensbank_300x250.jpg

So she wanted to move to a new state where there are no compulsions for Reddies to marry/living-together with Christians.

Dhenemma angle oooooohhhh

Adirindhi ee angle

1 hour ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

CITI_c$ynice conspiracy theory no offense to anyone

Already ys family has plenty of SC's his sisters, extended family

No problem to sharmila i guess.. 

sharmila ki marriage setting aa endi

10 hours ago, veerigadu said:

She wanted to contest as Kadapa MP in 2019. Aaa vishayam lo viveka supported her too. In the process he got killed by Avinash batch. Appatinundi eee rift burning anedhi oka version. 

And 2nd version entante they are just helping mukkodu to split votes in TG and all this drama is too fool BJP. Enduku ante BJP still can still Jagan back to jail anyday. 

In conclusion she is not coming in his way in AP anyways so he doesn't care much. 

you and many are reading too much, prabuvu prema ni panchadaniki trying tappa veredi emi ledu

2 hours ago, yskokila said:

True. Abbo aa roozullo chaala jarigaayi le. Oka pakka Bapans society lo vunna SC/ST/BC vaallani tharimi tharimi kotteevaaru. British Govt used to support Bapans on one hand by encouraging them to take up study of English, Medicine and Civil services and at the same time used to encourage the down trodden to convert to X'anity.

Incidentally I was watching the life history of one of the greatest Englishman in the history Sir Arthur Cotton. He was let down by the upper castes threatening to stop the Godavari anacut works if SC/STs are made to work together with them

Simultaneously I was reading about the famines during that time. A bit of a British (by Naturalization) in me started to justify the 250 year loot by the UK of the Indian sub-continent.

Anyway things could have been much worse if it were not for the British takeover of admin in India

Britishodu raasina charitra pusthakaalu chadivi Britishodu India ni better cheyyadanike rule chesaadantunnav abbabba em telivi

5 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

Britishodu raasina charitra pusthakaalu chadivi Britishodu India ni better cheyyadanike rule chesaadantunnav abbabba em telivi

SC/ST meedha attrocities & discrimination  and Indian Casteism gurunchi British vaadu chebithe gaani thelusukooleeni stage lo evadu leedu. You see it everyday and every place in India

Tell me one thing, why Indian testers are ruling USA and fill all those jobs? Its just because of better English (even though its crapy) they speak than Chinese. Thats the legacy of the British left on India.

6 minutes ago, yskokila said:

SC/ST meedha attrocities & discrimination  and Indian Casteism gurunchi British vaadu chebithe gaani thelusukooleeni stage lo evadu leedu. You see it everyday and every place in India

Tell me one thing, why Indian testers are ruling USA and fill all those jobs? Its just because of better English (even though its crapy) they speak than Chinese. Thats the legacy of the British left on India.

manakante better english maatlaaduthaaru Nigiriens, english valla Indians ki jobs vastunnayaa c7AEQR.gif

3 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

manakante better english maatlaaduthaaru Nigiriens, english valla Indians ki jobs vastunnayaa c7AEQR.gif

ki..ki..ki

mana testing jobs kanna better jobs seestaru aallu, adhi kooda thelusuko.

14 hours ago, bhaigan said:

Andhra Jyothi ilanti kathalu 100's lo rasindi

14 hours ago, bhaigan said:

Anni political families Fake le bhayya

Lol back with bang.. same nasaa... thappunte andaru anthe anukuntu... calling @Slave