Hyd pharma student kidnap and rape

ticket

4 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

oka vela nijam ga rape jarigi complaint ivvadaniki ochinapudu eeme cheppedhi nijama abadhama ane angle lo investigate chesaru anuko that woman will lose hope on everything in this world.

It will change her whole perspective and stop believing in anyone or anything.

so fake complaints ni serious ga theskovali.

what social structural change are you talking about?

Ippudu serious gane theesukuntunnaru ga fake complaints ni kooda.. Edho nyayam jaragadam ledhu ante I wanted to know what you were talking about.. 

6 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Ippudu serious gane theesukuntunnaru ga fake complaints ni kooda.. Edho nyayam jaragadam ledhu ante I wanted to know what you were talking about.. 

nothing serious. It all depends on who has more influence. India lo justice is a big joke.

Incase FIR file ayyi court varaku pothe

court cases ante years years dragging and only vakeelsaabs filling their pockets.

Reason why people want instant justice (though I don't personally support instant justice).

Delays lekunda if things can progress it will be good.

11 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

nothing serious. It all depends on who has more influence. India lo justice is a big joke.

Incase FIR file ayyi court varaku pothe

court cases ante years years dragging and only vakeelsaabs filling their pockets.

Reason why people want instant justice (though I don't personally support instant justice).

Delays lekunda if things can progress it will be good.

Nyayam false rape claim victims ki kooda jaragadam ledhu.. at least in the case of the rape victims if everything is proved, the culprits are punished. Big difference in how the way it is..

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Nyayam false rape claim victims ki kooda jaragadam ledhu.. at least in the case of the rape victims if everything is proved, the culprits are punished. Big difference in how the way it is..

mari Prathyusha and Ayesha case lo ela actual culprits escaped?

vallaki influence undhi kabatti. Dikku mukku leni vallani aithe easy ga  encounter chestharu.

Equal justice anedhe ledhu and you're tallking about gender inequality 

27 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

mari Prathyusha and Ayesha case lo ela actual culprits escaped?

vallaki influence undhi kabatti. Dikku mukku leni vallani aithe easy ga  encounter chestharu.

Equal justice anedhe ledhu and you're tallking about gender inequality 

Prayusha and Ayesha ki false rape cases valla nyayam jaragaledha? I am assuming that was your initial point. 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Prayusha and Ayesha ki false rape cases valla nyayam jaragaledha? I am assuming that was your initial point. 

false cases ekkuv aithe true victims ni kuda shak chestharu which is not good.

3 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

He thought that's true incident and responded like any normal man.

Even I was wondering yesterday college nundi intiki velle daarilo aindhi ante intha safety kuda ledha ani

konchem kuda fcats verify cheyyakunda sensationalize chese media ni anaali.

No need to make fun of Revantham now.

1 minute ago, Sputnik said:

He thought that's true incident and responded like any normal man.

Even I was wondering yesterday college nundi intiki velle daarilo aindhi ante intha safety kuda ledha ani

konchem kuda fcats verify cheyyakunda sensationalize chese media ni anaali.

No need to make fun of Revantham now.

is there a legit source that's saying, this is a fake news? Please post some links.

19 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Ajmal Kasab case 2 years time pattindhi , ilanti cases media lo highlight kaakapothey asalu  courts convict cheyavu . 

Indian judiciary is worst of the worst 

It is good it took 2 years..in that two years..every foreign anti terrorist agency collected evidence from him and came to conclusion that pakistan big heads behind the attack