Djokovic throws a challenge....

r2d2

“There has been a lot of talk about the new generation coming and taking over the three of us, but realistically that isn’t happening still. We can talk about it all day if you want, but with all my respect about the other guys, they still have a lot of work to do.“Of course Dominic Thiem winning a Grand Slam title is fantastic. These guys are very strong, play high-quality tennis, without a doubt.

“Certainly they will be the leaders of the future of tennis, without a doubt, but I’m not going to stand here and hand it over to them. I’m going to make them work their ass off for it.

The challenge has been laid down to Medvedev and Tsitsipas, who will also have one day less to recover than Djokovic.

@3$%

3 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

“There has been a lot of talk about the new generation coming and taking over the three of us, but realistically that isn’t happening still. We can talk about it all day if you want, but with all my respect about the other guys, they still have a lot of work to do.“Of course Dominic Thiem winning a Grand Slam title is fantastic. These guys are very strong, play high-quality tennis, without a doubt.

“Certainly they will be the leaders of the future of tennis, without a doubt, but I’m not going to stand here and hand it over to them. I’m going to make them work their ass off for it.

The challenge has been laid down to Medvedev and Tsitsipas, who will also have one day less to recover than Djokovic.

what he said is true. Even Thiem gadu win ainapudu Djokovic was disqualified so technically the new gen didn’t beat the big3 and win anything yet.

2 minutes ago, siru said:

what he said is true. Even Thiem gadu win ainapudu Djokovic was disqualified so technically the new gen didn’t beat the big3 and win anything yet.

Yes very true

2 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Nadal vastey fight ichevadu. 

Wimbledon , Australian open dominate chestunadu 

Nadal is no challenge to Djokovic at Australian Open, remember what happened 2 years ago? 

• Like 1

Nadal can only stop Djokovic at French, US Open probably not but Djokovic himself can lose to the "younger gen" at US Open. Not at Australian however. 

Wimbledon again, no stopping Djokovic. 

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

Federer isn't going to win anymore slams.. but still good enough to stop the youngsters ..and make it easy for Rafa/Joker... @3$%

fans manobhavalu hurt avutai ani old man ni include chesa.. :D 

• Haha 1

Just now, zarathustra said:

Nadal is no challenge to Djokovic at Australian Open, remember what happened 2 years ago? 

Yeah !Overall nadal can give tough fight atleast .  

Federer ni Baga dominate chesadu djokovic in grand slams 

Just now, zarathustra said:

Nadal can only stop Djokovic at French, US Open probably not but Djokovic himself can lose to the "younger gen" at US Open. Not at Australian however. 

Wimbledon again, no stopping Djokovic. 

problem is the new gen doesn't have a consistent player yet. Except Thiem in French open, I dont see any one else that can consitently make it to semis or finals. Every slam ki okadu shine avutadu next slam ki early ga exit avutadu.

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Yeah !Overall nadal can give tough fight atleast .  

Federer ni Baga dominate chesadu djokovic in grand slams 

not in AO..Nadal lost in straight sets and one set was 6-0 i think.

Nadal ki french open elago veediki AO alaga..he loves those fast courts

5 minutes ago, siru said:

Djokovic will win 10 AO GS titles, unprecedented before but this kind of dominance is unprecedented in the past as well

2 minutes ago, siru said:

Oka match choosi cheppalem ga . Federer lost many times to djokovic in grand slam tournaments 

16  Grand Slams with Nadal leading 10–6. Nadal leads 7–1 at the French Open and 2–1 at the US Open, while Djokovic leads 2–0 at the Australian Open and 2–1 at Wimbledon.

• Upvote 1