Djokovic throws a challenge....

r2d2

33 minutes ago, siru said:

many reasons are there..main one IMO is he beats both Nadal and Federer and both have strong fan following by the time djokovic came to prominence. 

Bro, are you a tennis player? NTRP?  

2 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Nadal can only stop Djokovic at French, US Open probably not but Djokovic himself can lose to the "younger gen" at US Open. Not at Australian however. 

Wimbledon again, no stopping Djokovic. 

what so different about US open and AUstralian open

I know wimbledon is grass and French is clay

7 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

what so different about US open and AUstralian open

I know wimbledon is grass and French is clay

Different courts, Australian Open before 2008 was played on Rebound Ace which is very similar to the US Open surface now. However, since 2008 they switched to Plexicushion which is where Djokovic is a beast. The ball bounces more and erratically at the AO also since it's played in very hot conditions(Jan is peak summer in Australia) whereas at the US Open which is played in September the ball is colder and bounces less and the court is faster typically. 

Federer records break chese vallu undochu emo kani, game lo grace matram Federer kante better inkevaru anipinchaledu naku, waiting for that moment, first time monna Stefanos Tsitsipas gadni chusa, I really liked his playing style, could enhance the grace for the game, better than Federer, but still a long way to go.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, halwaraaj said:

Federer records break chese vallu undochu emo kani, game lo grace matram Federer kante better inkevaru anipinchaledu naku, waiting for that moment, first time monna Stefanos Tsitsipas gadni chusa, I really liked his playing style, could enhance the grace for the game, better than Federer, but still a long way to go.

naak aithe federer gadi single hand backhand shot nachchutundii, aa shot ni single hand toh chala takkuva mandi adathar anukunta

On 2/18/2021 at 4:28 PM, r2d2 said:

Federer isn't going to win anymore slams.. but still good enough to stop the youngsters ..and make it easy for Rafa/Joker... @3$%

appudappudu idi nijam ani anipistundii

8 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

naak aithe federer gadi single hand backhand shot nachchutundii, aa shot ni single hand toh chala takkuva mandi adathar anukunta

Wawrinka has the best single handed backhand in the game, and it's far deadlier than Federers. 

Gasquet and Tsitsipas both hit a better single backhand than Federer to be fair. 

18 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Federer is very fit compared to Nadal and Djokovic... I doubt they will be able to play till they reach 40 years.. 

They don't have to, the nature of their game won't permit them to. Nadal already equaled Federer's GS tally, Djokovic will do it very soon as well

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Wawrinka has the best single handed backhand in the game, and it's far deadlier than Federers. 

Gasquet and Tsitsipas both hit a better single backhand than Federer to be fair. 

+ Dimitrov

No stopping him, crushed the Russian Medvedev in straight sets. No chance at all for Medvedev. 

As I predicted earlier, Djokovic will win maybe 11 or even 12 AO titles. 

Will perhaps become the first to get to 25 GS titles, if he can stay fit for 3 to 4 more years. 

Ee year Wimbledon kooda Djokovic ke naam pe likhle baba