QATAR airways - India to USA

InSearch

52 minutes ago, InSearch said:

any special restrictions? I see that I need to take covid test before I get on the flight.

My relatives went last week , PCR negative test two days before flight is enough

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 12:20 PM, InSearch said:

any special restrictions? I see that I need to take covid test before I get on the flight.

Update: Everything was like normal except they require you to wear both face mask and face shield in India - Qatar flight and only face mask is required for Qatar - Boston flight.

You need to produce a negative test taken 72 hours prior to departure and also a sign a consent with Qatar airways.

Since I landed in MA, MA requires you to submit an online travel form and also require you to stay home quarantined for 10 days.

On 2/19/2021 at 11:51 AM, HugoStrange said:

yes, get is Vijaya diagnostic center and have passport number next to your name. ee sodi antha mana airlines ee. Ekkada US lo evadu dekaledu aa report.

I picked up my wife's cousin from ORD and she informed us that they checked are negative test results before she boarded the flight in Mexico City...%$#$