Genuinely I'm worried about economy

veerigadu

1 minute ago, macha said:

wait wait, I am ready to add more if it dips ... not whine on the loss actually even if tesla goes to $87 per share also I will be in break even so I don't care...

It doesn't matter what you intend to do actually. TS is right about Tesla. Its an inflated stock, and people pushing it are fcuking fools.

doesn't mean fools will fail or won't become rich. history is full of pyramid schemes where the top fool became rich.

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Unjustifying housing prices

Aa bitcoin balloon 

Aaa tesla soaring. ..

Economics thelisonodu yevvadu veetiki answers ivvaleduuu

Asalu Yetu pothunnamoooo. Am I not understanding this new era of economy right?

this bubblingam started by Hank Paulson TS under Bush, who though injection billions of dollars, Gobama took even further by adding 787 billions more but for infrastructure (many social programs/entitlements hidden within this bill)

from that point, we have started seeing another program called Quantitative Easing or whatever F it is called

we are not at QE infinity with Fed pumping buying stocks and also providing cheap dollars to anyone and everyone

robinhood is giving margin rates at 2.5% (which means you pay total interest of paltry 135$ for 10K in one year)

what does people do when they get cheap money, invest in home or invest in stocks, that's what we are seeing

some idiots are even taking loans from CC and buying gold/silver

now get this bitcoin crap into the equation, how do we even know fed is not pumping into BC as well only to crash it

what we are living through is history for sure, the crash is going to happen when all options are expired and fed has no weapons left, till then enjoy the ride

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

It doesn't matter what you intend to do actually. TS is right about Tesla. Its an inflated stock, and people pushing it are fcuking fools.

doesn't mean fools will fail or won't become rich. history is full of pyramid schemes where the top fool became rich.

TSLA is the greatest Ponzi schema the world or humanity has ever seen after currency was invented by J's

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

OK thank you for your insight.

3 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

TSLA is the greatest Ponzi schema the world or humanity has ever seen after currency was invented by J's

Its not Tesla's fault. Tesla is a business selling cars. Its still doing that.

Its the lack of investment options elsewhere that makes people invest in tesla blindly, and the bunch of assholes pushing for tesla in every forum like a fcuking cult. also its CEO is an idiot.

10 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

this bubblingam started by Hank Paulson TS under Bush, who though injection billions of dollars, Gobama took even further by adding 787 billions more but for infrastructure (many social programs/entitlements hidden within this bill)

from that point, we have started seeing another program called Quantitative Easing or whatever F it is called

we are not at QE infinity with Fed pumping buying stocks and also providing cheap dollars to anyone and everyone

robinhood is giving margin rates at 2.5% (which means you pay total interest of paltry 135$ for 10K in one year)

what does people do when they get cheap money, invest in home or invest in stocks, that's what we are seeing

some idiots are even taking loans from CC and buying gold/silver

now get this bitcoin crap into the equation, how do we even know fed is not pumping into BC as well only to crash it

what we are living through is history for sure, the crash is going to happen when all options are expired and fed has no weapons left, till then enjoy the ride

what's the alternative? There's none. 

Just be happy its Tesla that is rising, and not sh1t like GME.

Tesla is definitely one of the modern tech companies out there, even if its CEO is childish mfer.

Last 1 year nunchi ev based stocks and cloud based stocks era. Service now pe ratio kooda 1000 undi.

crypto ki chinna correction undochu kaani bubble ippatlo burst avvadhu. Btc may touch 100k in next few weeks. Simple reason. Lot of institutions investing in it. 

stocks and crypto all time highs automatically increased housing prices.

i think ts ey anukunta bay area lo housing matket paduthadi ani cheppindi. Reality enti antey sellers expect chesinadanikantey ekkuva ki pothunayi. My cousin sold his house last week. He was expecting 1.2m and listed the house at 1.15m.  Got multiple offers and accepted one at 1.4million. 

crypto stocks homes... ee 3 areas lo 2020 ki mundu invest chesina vallu andaru manchi profits tho unnaru. Invest cheyyani vallu bubble bubble ani complaining. This is bottom line.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

crypto stocks homes... ee 3 areas lo 2020 ki mundu invest chesina vallu andaru manchi profits tho unnaru. Invest cheyyani vallu bubble bubble ani complaining. This is bottom line.

unless there's another cheaper investment you can make, when you sell your current ones, nuvvu kooda adhey cheptav.. bubble bubble ani. lol.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what's the alternative? There's none. 

Just be happy its Tesla that is rising, and not sh1t like GME.

Tesla is definitely one of the modern tech companies out there, even if its CEO is childish mfer.

I am confused here.. so your saying one of the modern tech companies was built by some childish CEO

I am confused here.. so your saying one of the modern tech companies was built by some childish CEO

Sky choopinchu pant ippeyadam concept, beauty entate SpaceX koda vaade choopistaadu

Tesla is a good company. Its CEO is a piece of sh1t.who is a twitter troll.

11 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Sky choopinchu pant ippeyadam concept, beauty entate SpaceX koda vaade choopistaadu

Profits levu. Stock value kuda stagnate ayyindhi. Already unnolu okay but kottholu won't enter the Tesla ponzi scheme anymore. 

Its downfall is imminent or atleast it wont be money yielding machine anymore. 

These mother fuuuuccckkkkin feds needs to step up their game and pull back all the low interest free floating money. Right now they deserve credit for the formation of multiple bubbles 

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Tesla is a good company. Its CEO is a piece of sh1t.who is a twitter troll.

He is a biggest fraudster ever. He is creating bubbles with crypto and spacex now. This is ridiculous.

There will be a day when the whole world will hate him with passion.