Genuinely I'm worried about economy

veerigadu

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Tesla is a good company. Its CEO is a piece of sh1t.who is a twitter troll.

macha.. again a guy who runs and delivers top products is a piece of ... I don't know who is worth ... yes I agree he gets his emotions out there in twitter but that dosent define what he is contributing ...

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Profits levu. Stock value kuda stagnate ayyindhi. Already unnolu okay but kottholu won't enter the Tesla ponzi scheme anymore. 

Its downfall is imminent or atleast it wont be money yielding machine anymore. 

These mother fuuuuccckkkkin feds needs to step up their game and pull back all the low interest free floating money increasing of helping the formation of multiple bubbles. 

Anduke TSLA fanboys bring in new idiots into investing into TSLA saying it will reach 5K soon, almost every german car manufacturers are into EV, Germans live and die for cars, when they come full blown, TSLA has nowhere to run

the extent of innovations are unbelievable in Germany, i know about smart homes back in 2002 at Fraunhofer Inst, Max Planck's are into way different league, I am not able to imagine how TSLA sh1tty product became so popular leaving German cars behind

the tech TSLA has unmatched and no one has it and no one will ever have it as per fanboys, minimum car QA standard undavu, they boast about space my a$$

NHTSA Investigating Tesla Model S Infotainment Screen Problems (caranddriver.com)

did we ever hear a touchscreen failure ever in Honda or Toyota

6 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

He is a biggest fraudster ever. He is creating bubbles with crypto and spacex now. This is ridiculous.

There will be a day when the whole world will hate him with passion. 

Its amazing that NASA with its $25b budget is the one that landed rover on mars, and not the asshole with $200b net worth who talks like he knows everything about space.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its amazing that NASA with its $25b budget is the one that landed rover on mars, and not the asshole with $200b net worth who talks like he knows everything about space.

NASA  does not run on 25B budget, thats just for PR due to Gobama, its has many defense collaborations and make a lot more than that

6 minutes ago, macha said:

macha.. again a guy who runs and delivers top products is a piece of ... I don't know who is worth ... yes I agree he gets his emotions out there in twitter but that dosent define what he is contributing ...

I don't think you understand who a CEO is..

CEO is literally the most useless employee in the company.. easily replaceable.

stop hyping musk.  Tesla is fine as a car company. It makes fantastic cars.

I don't think you understand who a CEO is..

CEO is literally the most useless employee in the company.. easily replaceable.

stop hyping musk.  Tesla is fine as a car company. It makes fantastic cars.

thank you for making me understand...

9 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Anduke TSLA fanboys bring in new idiots into investing into TSLA saying it will reach 5K soon, almost every german car manufacturers are into EV, Germans live and die for cars, when they come full blown, TSLA has nowhere to run

the extent of innovations are unbelievable in Germany, i know about smart homes back in 2002 at Fraunhofer Inst, Max Planck's are into way different league, I am not able to imagine how TSLA sh1tty product became so popular leaving German cars behind

the tech TSLA has unmatched and no one has it and no one will ever have it as per fanboys, minimum car QA standard undavu, they boast about space my a$$

NHTSA Investigating Tesla Model S Infotainment Screen Problems (caranddriver.com)

did we ever hear a touchscreen failure ever in Honda or Toyota

Its expensive.

Unreliable and doesn't have any exclusive ev technology patents. 

God only knows how people see potential in this enterprise. 

20 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

unless there's another cheaper investment you can make, when you sell your current ones, nuvvu kooda adhey cheptav.. bubble bubble ani. lol.

I am in the process of buying big home. Konnaka current home ni ammestha. Never complained on bubble

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I am in the process of buying big home. Konnaka current home ni ammestha. Never complained on bubble

200.gif  ne pata illu ammetappudu cheppu.

• Like 1

Just now, soodhilodaaram said:

NASA  does not run on 25B budget, thats just for PR due to Gobama, its has many defense collaborations and make a lot more than that

dude, NASA budget allocation this year was about $22.5B.. 

yes, it makes money from providing services to defense etc, but its overall economic output (not revenue, but like GDP) was $64.B...

there are 100 companies with revenue more than that, who can't do half of what NASA can.

dude, NASA budget allocation this year was about $22.5B.. 

yes, it makes money from providing services to defense etc, but its overall economic output (not revenue, but like GDP) was $64.B...

there are 100 companies with revenue more than that, who can't do half of what NASA can.

NASA can do it coz only they have the permissions and clearance to do it. Its trial and error. It's as simple as that. 

16 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

so? you have a huge income stream. good for you.

you want everybody else to buckle up and become like you aa? haha..

11 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

NASA can do it coz only they have the permissions and clearance to do it. Its trial and error. It's as simple as that. 

only NASA can do it because capitalism doesn't encourage high tech innovation.. 

marginal improvements like with Tesla are considered the pinnacle under capitalism. that's the max they can go. 

5 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Neeeku ardham avvani topics ani abbadhaleee. Typical peddha phulka yeshaluuu

Nuvvu yevarooo naaaku thelvadhu. Kani Tesla fan la unnavu. Will tag for kukka 10ngul in future. Enjoy the ride until then. 

G lo dammu unte opposite ga bet peti money chesko... i bet it will double in less than one year.. ee munda mopi edupu deniki roju... edo peke vadila 2 months annav.. malli vachi edavatam modalu...