America lo live-in relationships gurunchi meeku teliyani nijalu

betapilli

16 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Alaane undhi America pai mee avagahana chusthunte.. ikkada breakfast pettaledhani divorce ichhukuntarana ga.. pellaina next day ne vere garal/bouyy nachithe vallatho ne vellipotharantaga

Hmm vaddu ley emanna ante contro avutundi so i shut my mouth.  @~`

EMo sir ma manager ayite roju ayine vanta chestadu tellode. He says my wife can burn water also. Ayina ki chepta repu according to this vlog you should divorce your wife ani. Ofcourse they are super happy couple.

Inko tella manager undi husband drugs tesukuntadu and has a python snake as pet. Abusive ani 2 yrs nunchi she kicked him off and they are working on fixing their marriage. Ah python tinu chusukuntondi as apts lo allow cheyaru ani. 

Inko QA guy unnaru he has 4 kids. Living seperated for 7 yrs. 1st daughter is now in high school he went back to his wife and kids last year and working on his marriage. 

Enta kashtapadi marriages work chesukune colleagues naku unnaru.  I must be crazy living on different planet.  Actually i really do. I live on Mars. 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Ledu sir america pakkana unna village anakapalli lo untunna.  Monne e dialogue cinema lo vinna sumi. Country pakkana village ani navvukunna kuda. 

Sister according to aunty having one night stand makes one a bad person 

If that's the case a lot of people here are bad 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Aunty pellae velugu bus lo direct ga USA vachedhi..its clearrrrr...😂😂😂

According to aunty even compromising in abusive relationship is successful marriage. So India is great country and US is bad. 

She is openly supporting hitting kids. God save her future kids. 

36 minutes ago, snoww said:

According to aunty even compromising in abusive relationship is successful marriage. So India is great country and US is bad. 

She is openly supporting hitting kids. God save her future kids. 

Self respect lekunda unte yes this is their definition of successful marriage. Emotionally abusive and infidelity chesina husband to undi encourage chese wives pativrata siromanis anukuntaru. In fact its their low self esteem, lack of independence that makes them stay daniki compromise ane color vestaru.  Inkemundi e husband/wife inka picha light ani they do it more.  Anduke any woman/man should be independent and have some self worth. There are many good things to learn from American's.  Every culture has its own positives negatives.  In fact we should feel lucky to see other side of the world and get the best out of both. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

Sister according to aunty having one night stand makes one a bad person 

If that's the case a lot of people here are bad 

India lo 90% ammailu anthe think chestharu bro ... that too mana telugus. Manam ayina gf/wife tho hookups ki poyinam ani chepthe valla feeling kuda same untadhi . Purugu lane chustharu...

adhe valla friend evarayina US lo  live in undi ... aa abbai ni ditch chesi inkodni cheskunte valla kante ekkuva veelle support chestharu