Half knowledge galle total privatisation ki support chestaru

NiranjanGaaru

Bcoz they don't know how economics works, companies shouldn't be privatised if they are in profits or able to turn around and make profits , best companies in world like Singapore Airlines is PSU

Privatise loss making companies

Example

Air india shouldn't be sold due to national security reasons but he is trying to do, Some sensitive material is transported in air india planes that nobody knows, army guys, RAW do that for covert ops... U cannot trust a private player for those 

Even US has many govt companies

Ask me I have diploma in economics@3$%

• Upvote 1

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Bcoz they don't know how economics works

Ask me I had diploma in economics@3$%

We are blessed to have you in this DB. Time and again you show many facets of how amazing you are @3$%

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, dewarist said:

We are blessed to have you in this DB. Time and again you show many facets of how amazing you are @3$%

Yeah many of db people are dumbfucks who don't know anything completely abt neither economics nor politics... Except our bhakt batch and some liberals too.. 

Rest all looks to me like economic illetrates

And in china this is the scenarios :

"The income generated by state-owned enterprises accounted for about 40% of China's GDP of US$15.42 trillion in 2020, with domestic and foreign private businesses and investment accounting for the remaining 60%"

• Upvote 1