Entha Adagochu?

hotmaddy

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Iowa ki emaindi? Its a good place to stay esp if it is Des Moines. Less crime, cheap and also good place. NYC 200k ayina i would prolly be in Iowa.

6 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

I second that, iowa lo iddaru working and your base pay is 120+ antunnav...never lived in coastal cities but for Midwest, you are in the best position.

You got my point. I don't have any complaints about my salary or Iowa. Deeniki Upstate NY lo equivalent entha adagochu antunna.

Just now, hotmaddy said:

You got my point. I don't have any complaints about my salary or Iowa. Deeniki Upstate NY lo equivalent entha adagochu antunna.

180k-200k but still i wouldnt be motivated to move. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

180k-200k but still i wouldnt be motivated to move. 

180K elago ivvaru. Mostly 145K antadu ani naa gut feeling.

Why no upstate NY? Same weather no?

Just now, hotmaddy said:

180K elago ivvaru. Mostly 145K antadu ani naa gut feeling.

Why no upstate NY? Same weather no?

Emundi ayya ah Rochester area lo? 145k nenu kadu na suitcase ni kuda pampa.  Probably you are just not realizing Mid west lo iowa is the best state.

9 hours ago, Amrita said:

Emundi ayya ah Rochester area lo? 145k nenu kadu na suitcase ni kuda pampa.  Probably you are just not realizing Mid west lo iowa is the best state.

Worst place to live I wasted my 6 years of life there 

• 2 weeks later...

How do you decline the offer? Reasons boring location and wife ki job dorakatam antha easy kaadu.

Konchem matter cheppandi smooth ga message reach avvali.

8 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

How do you decline the offer? Reasons boring location and wife ki job dorakatam antha easy kaadu.

Konchem matter cheppandi smooth ga message reach avvali.

Due to my present priorities and family situation i am unable to accept this offer at this time. I appreciate your understanding.  Thanks for extending the offer. Regards, ABCDEF

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Due to my present priorities and family situation i am unable to accept this offer at this time. I appreciate your understanding.  Thanks for extending the offer. Regards, ABCDEF

Family situation cheppadam kanna eee location lo wife ki job dorakatledu ani cheppocha?

1. I want to tell them I am interested in company & ask them if I can work at a different location

Just now, hotmaddy said:

Family situation cheppadam kanna eee location lo job dorakatledu ani cheppocha?

1. I want to tell them I am interested in company ask them if I can work a different location

You knew it was in that location even before your interview and also knew your wife has to find job in that location. Situation is same before and after interview kada why even interviewed anukuntademo ani i am thinking. But, yeah ask them if you have a chance. ELano vadilesukundam anukunnaka you can ask at least you wont regret that you didnt ask. Workout ayite good aey kada. 

On 2/25/2021 at 6:51 PM, hotmaddy said:

Current Position: Currently in Iowa 120K base + 15% bonus for senior electrical engineer. Director gadu promotion almost iche time lo jump kottadu. Ippudu kothodu desi(previously from witch company) we will get back to you antunnadu. Nakunna short temper ki inko 2 times adigi mingey anta for sure.

New Position: EV company in upstate New york ki entha adagochu for Senior electrical engineer? HR nee demands email lo pampu for pay and we will negotiate antunnadu? Vallaki naalo em nachindo kaani gattiga thagulukunnadu. Wife also employed in Iowa. If I move she will have resign and search for new job in NY. 

TIA.

Iowa lo client evaru kaka

On 2/25/2021 at 8:05 PM, ShruteSastry said:

I second that, iowa lo iddaru working and your base pay is 120+ antunnav...never lived in coastal cities but for Midwest, you are in the best position.

Agree

iowa lo 120 ante very good salary

but Iowa lo unodu usa lo ekadina undagaladu

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You knew it was in that location even before your interview and also knew your wife has to find job in that location. Situation is same before and after interview kada why even interviewed anukuntademo ani i am thinking. But, yeah ask them if you have a chance. ELano vadilesukundam anukunnaka you can ask at least you wont regret that you didnt ask. Workout ayite good aey kada. 

Ya akkade recruiter talent chuyinchadu.

I said I am not interested in changing positions at this time and looking for a better location ani cheppanu.

They said thats OK but talk to hiring manager & team and see if you change your mind annadu. Sarle ani baaga confident ga commanding ga interview theesukunna manaki avasaram ledu kabatti. They probably liked that attitude.

Not interested ani hint ichina kuda recruiter gaadu gattiga pattukunnadu. Okasari tell me your number antadu inkosaremo 2 years unte you can move to location of your easily antadu.

11 minutes ago, hotmaddy said:

Ya akkade recruiter talent chuyinchadu.

c46a88b0478ae24afad12c1c02fb2e8f.jpeg&static=true
Doctor: Try This Easy Method to Relieve Tinnitus (Ear Ringing)
Newhealthylife
sectental-arcent.icu

I said I am not interested in changing positions at this time and looking for a better location ani cheppanu.

c46a88b0478ae24afad12c1c02fb2e8f.jpeg&static=true
Doctor: Try This Easy Method to Relieve Tinnitus (Ear Ringing)
Newhealthylife
sectental-arcent.icu

They said thats OK but talk to hiring manager & team and see if you change your mind annadu. Sarle ani baaga confident ga commanding ga interview theesukunna manaki avasaram ledu kabatti. They probably liked that attitude.

Not interested ani hint ichina kuda recruiter gaadu gattiga pattukunnadu. Okasari tell me your number antadu inkosaremo 2 years unte you can move to location of your easily antadu.

Miru talk to recruiter and tell him location was my concern from beginning i m kinda stuck there to make decision ani. I will be able to make a decision if you can help me with location ani cheppandi.  See what he says.