Fry's Electronics suddenly went out of business

sri_india

electronics ki manchi shop undeee .... every location different theme tho untundee #$1 , my favorite electronics shop .... @Spartan nuvvu TV ikkadee konnavu kadha??

Fry's Electronics suddenly closed all of its stores overnight, ending a nearly four-decade run in business.

The company, which had 31 stores across nine US states, said in a statement on its website that it "made the difficult decision to shut down its operations and close its business permanently" because of changing consumer shopping habits and the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
Based in San Jose, California, the privately held company was a family business. It was founded in 1985 by the three Fry brothers with the goal of being a "Silicon Valley retail electronics store to provide a one-stop-shopping environment for the Hi-Tech Professional."
"It is hoped that undertaking the wind-down through this orderly process will reduce costs, avoid additional liabilities, minimize the impact on our customers, vendors, landlords and associates, and maximize the value of the company's assets for its creditors and other stakeholders," Fry's explained on its website.

33 minutes ago, megadheera said:

This became another circuit city. I used to love the circuit city. Papam 2008 recession ki out adhi. Now frys. 

Comp USA too. Next Best Buy in line emo

4 hours ago, megadheera said:

This became another circuit city. I used to love the circuit city. Papam 2008 recession ki out adhi. Now frys. 

Please don't love bestbuy. TIC.

• Haha 2