Hyderabadis in vomerica

ramabeer

1 hour ago, jawaani_jaaneman said:

I miss the Hyderabad of 90’s and early 2000’s. It’s is growing rapidly and the landmarks and lifestyle of the once Hyderabad are being erased paving way for a new urban lifestyle.

It’s natural for a city like Hyd to change its face while expanding beyond boundaries but for me, I miss the Hyd’s lifestyle of the 90’s and 2000’s.  

Im a proud hyderabadi without a question but little disappointed too...Long live Hyderabad.

Same bro I miss the old Hyderabad of the early 2000s. IT IT ani ippudu gabbu leparu, soul of the city is gone

Its just another urban jungle now

12 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

KCR lekka prakaram aite 1956 ki mundu ...torch.gif

Aadi gruddh@, vade asalu Hyderabadi kaadhu, langa saale gadu but he did a lot for TS though, without his selfishness & politics with Sonia for Rahul baba we wouldn't be having TS today 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

11 hours ago, accuman said:

Then why can’t you get that happiness by buying permanent return ticket. 

solluku emi takkuva vundadu. Antha happiness lose avvuthu ikkada enduku?

Bro, please stop making personal comments, discuss on the topic TS has initiated, if you can’t , best option is stay muted!.  Live and Let Live, Don’t hurt anyone’s feelings and sentiments. We all r here to just have chill out!

2 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Same bro I miss the old Hyderabad of the early 2000s. IT IT ani ippudu gabbu leparu, soul of the city is gone

Its just another urban jungle now

Yeah bro, half of the city’s landscape and lifestyle has completely changed, like a 360 degree turn.

But old city still the same..hasn’t changed much other than infra. I was there yesterday and felt like I was in Hyd..the one I knew. 

14 hours ago, accuman said:

Then why can’t you get that happiness by buying permanent return ticket. 

solluku emi takkuva vundadu. Antha happiness lose avvuthu ikkada enduku?

Same @KumarUncle gadi la matladutunnav bro, emayindi ee madhya neeku. Okappudu baane undevadivi kadaa, I think you are getting too influenced by watching his videos. 

Thanu enduku miss avutunnano cheppindi same with others nostalgia anedi untundi gaa, that doesn't mean they will all return right away as they are missing it. Evari life situations valla motivations valla liabilities vallaki untayi. 

I don't know what brought about this negative attitude and change within you, but correct chesukunte neeke manchidi

16 hours ago, ramabeer said:

Itu randi va

what u miss the most being hyderabadi 

seppandi va

We are in Dallas ... not missing Hyderabad at all .. close the thread ..

if someone missing Hyderabad then go to Hyderabad.. nobody is stopping you ... ani @Spartan tweeted 

4 hours ago, zarathustra said:

Same @KumarUncle gadi la matladutunnav bro, emayindi ee madhya neeku. Okappudu baane undevadivi kadaa, I think you are getting too influenced by watching his videos. 

5edea140-f54b-44ab-a1a6-2e12118c46e2.jpeg
Need Funding for your Health & Beauty...
Hassle Free Business Loans and Lines of Credit at Low Rates. Up to $2MM.Skip...

Thanu enduku miss avutunnano cheppindi same with others nostalgia anedi untundi gaa, that doesn't mean they will all return right away as they are missing it. Evari life situations valla motivations valla liabilities vallaki untayi. 

145ba1de-468e-4254-89f6-cb81c927cba4.jpeg
A Facemask & Scrunchie in one!!
The Maskie is the worlds first facemask that doubles as a scrunchie! Never...

I don't know what brought about this negative attitude and change within you, but correct chesukunte neeke manchidi

I didn’t see this message before my prev message but yes he resonate Kumar uncle . Kothaga em kadu every message alane untundi . An year back going back to old employer thread lo kuda telisi teliyani wrong suggestions he gave . Murthy aey wrong annadu even after my consultation. 

14 hours ago, Tyler_durden said:

Bhayya Birla mandir peacefulness okkati chaaalu.... nothing can beat that. My favorite spot in whole hyderabad.

It’s been years that I went to Birla Mandir . May be last I went was when I was in 5/6 th class . Ma chinnappudu ma parents Peddananna family and cousins andaram chala frequently vellevallam like maybe every month . I still remember playing downstairs after darshan . Golden days . I don’t know how to be that happy now . @~`