YouTube without ads, simple technique

afacc123

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Books lo edaina nachite oka book iyu bro ani appu techkovachu...tv lo edana nachite tv techkolem kada ani kavibhavam. 

PS. I don't share my books with anyone. I'm very possessive wrt them.

tenor.gif?itemid=10620688

32 minutes ago, Epic said:

What is the simple technique? Just using brave browser or anything else?

Just use brave browser and remove YouTube app

atleast the above is what I observed video not being logged in and NO ADS 

bliss alexa GIF

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Books lo edaina nachite oka book iyu bro ani appu techkovachu...tv lo edana nachite tv techkolem kada ani kavibhavam. 

PS. I don't share my books with anyone. I'm very possessive wrt them.

Ententi 

Nuvvu chinnapatinunchi inte alochistava creative genius 

I doubt even if you got a single book in your possession 

12 hours ago, afacc123 said:

Prove me wrong 

😑

post a pic here of your library this minute 

Neek prove cheyalsinantha narcissism nakinka develop kaale...thanks to my books, unlike yours,  they keep me grounded. Neek etla comfortable unte atla anko. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ellen said:

Neek prove cheyalsinantha narcissism nakinka develop kaale...thanks to my books, unlike yours,  they keep me grounded. Neek etla comfortable unte atla anko. 

Happy 😃 

I got my answer 

12 hours ago, afacc123 said:

Open any YouTube video in brave browser and it will not play by ads and also consumes less data to play video 

in my case, observed it for a video I was watching without being signed in as I removed the YouTube aPp

enjoy!!!

@betapilli inka vlogs nonstop gaaaa 

200.gif

11 hours ago, Ellen said:

Akkaaa.. please post few books to start with.. used to be a bookworm but lost touch since last ten years...thanks 

23 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Akkaaa.. please post few books to start with.. used to be a bookworm but lost touch since last ten years...thanks 

Hey DB lo oka one year kinda we posted a thread fiction and nonfiction books both ki they have some great suggestions. Asale habit lekapote u can start with fiction plot adi undi engaging ga untai kabatti. George Orwell is great to begin with. Read his 1984 or animal farm -  small books but have profound insights.  U can also pick Dan Brown books if you didn't already read them..they have good story line and interesting stuff about architecture and art, any book of his would give u a kick start. Another good author is Khalid Hosseini. Any book would do

Non fiction a kavali ante there are some very good authors for you to get a kick start like : Yuval Noah Harari(start with sapiens), Richard Dawkins(read God Delusion or selfish Gene).  Veella narration easy untadi so u can get absorbed easily. 

Indian authors lo Amish Tripathi and Amitav Ghosh..classical vallu like RK Narayan and Ruskin Bond are also very easy to read, won't take much effort. 

• Upvote 1

I have been using Firefox for years. I use uBlock and Adblock Plus. Using Adblock Plus I blocked the overlay elements in the Youtube flash player to prevent those ads also.