Friend marriage problem

JackSeal

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 6:36 PM, Amrita said:

Its extremely rare people get divorced if husband cheated on them once . Even in USA.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Play
Unmute

Current Time 0:00
/
Duration 0:19
Loaded: 0.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:19

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement

2nd time sure they move on.  The person who cheated once will cheat 2nd time 3 times more and 3rd time 10 times more. 

What Percentage of Marriages Survive Infidelity?

Many people wonder what percentage of couples stay together after one cheats. While adultery is no longer a deal breaker in many marriages, infidelity is one of the top cited reasons couples decide to get divorced.

• According to the American Psychological Association (APA), infidelity in the United States accounted for 20-40 percent of divorces.
  • According to a study published by the National Institutes of Health (NIH), one partner in 88% of couples studied cited infidelity as a major contributing factor.
  • The vast majority of couples from the NIH study who divorced only had one partner share infidelity as a major issue.
  • People who are under 30 and over 70 were the least likely to divorce after an affair compared to those in their 50s and 60s.
  • The APA also cited that 42% of divorced individuals reported more than one affair.
  • In a Gallup poll, researchers noted that more than half of partners say they would leave their spouse and get a divorce if they found out their spouse was having an affair.
  • About 31% of married partners would stick it out and not divorce a cheating partner.

Not just cheating but performance in bed also matters sis 

• 1 year later...

Dhevudu thala radha raseyapudu ink bokka ani same script rasi paradhobbuthademo… same story.. North Indian girl & south boy. G divorce .. mrg.. happily living now.ee candidate parents oppukokapothe us lo cheskunnadu. Ijjath pothadhi ani intla oppukunnaru atlast

23 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Dhevudu thala radha raseyapudu ink bokka ani same script rasi paradhobbuthademo… same story.. North Indian girl & south boy. G divorce .. mrg.. happily living now.ee candidate parents oppukokapothe us lo cheskunnadu. Ijjath pothadhi ani intla oppukunnaru atlast

Ink bokka anukunevadu Dhevudu endhuku avutadu ra DivyaThomas ga.

Nee laaga Whatsapp lo dorike fake news spread chestadanukunnava Devudu kooda??

On 3/2/2021 at 2:55 AM, JackSeal said:

Friend was in serious relationship with a girl colleague and his family is known for manchi maryadha. His family don’t know about his relationship then, due to unknown reasons girl got married to another person. Even after marriage girl used to work at previous location and her husband at different place. My friend and girl are in contact even after marriage and internally he loves her. Now after a year my friend said girl has differences with husband so he wanted to marry her and if their marriage plan works out she will divorce her husband. My friend informed his parents and they were in shock saying evaro ammai thana husband ke divorce esthe nv chesukovadam emi ani as they were from a middle class maryada family.

what to do now ?

Me friend aa ammayi ni influence chesi divorce ippinchi marriage chesukonte tappu....let her inform her parents and let them break the marriage themselves and let her be free and then ur friend may marry her....why ur friend need to take the blame of divorce for lifelong....she seems like an immature unstable creature...

On 3/1/2021 at 9:55 PM, Amrita said:

May be kadu atane. If he doesnt exist she might have compromised and worked on her marriage. Options unnayi so she is leaning towards him than fixing marriage. Enta varaku vachaka they dont have anything to work on her marriage honestly. 

Antha daggarundi chusunattu cheptunavu ga aunty family annaka valla madyalo laksha vuntayi avanni bayatavallaki twliyadu

5 hours ago, Picheshwar said:

Ink bokka anukunevadu Dhevudu endhuku avutadu ra DivyaThomas ga.

Nee laaga Whatsapp lo dorike fake news spread chestadanukunnava Devudu kooda??

Hallelujah… amen 

On 3/2/2021 at 8:25 AM, JackSeal said:

Friend was in serious relationship with a girl colleague and his family is known for manchi maryadha. His family don’t know about his relationship then, due to unknown reasons girl got married to another person. Even after marriage girl used to work at previous location and her husband at different place. My friend and girl are in contact even after marriage and internally he loves her. Now after a year my friend said girl has differences with husband so he wanted to marry her and if their marriage plan works out she will divorce her husband. My friend informed his parents and they were in shock saying evaro ammai thana husband ke divorce esthe nv chesukovadam emi ani as they were from a middle class maryada family.

what to do now ?

Your friend and that girl should see nice match for her husband and then marry. Otherwise first husband can finger anytime as he already know about the girl in detail.

On 3/1/2021 at 4:25 PM, JackSeal said:

what to do now ?

nuvvem chestav bhayya... pelliki pilisthe poyi tengi thinira...kudirthe gift iyyi...