Friend marriage problem

JackSeal

15 minutes ago, Amrita said:

May be kadu atane. If he doesnt exist she might have compromised and worked on her marriage. Options unnayi so she is leaning towards him than fixing marriage. Enta varaku they dont have anything to work on her marriage honestly. 

options unnayani ooregite emcheyalem.. veedo kakapote inkokadu tho veltadi

Just now, hydusguy said:

options unnayani ooregite emcheyalem.. veedo kakapote inkokadu tho veltadi

But she emotionally connected to him and married before she moved on i guess. Option lekapote adjust ayipotaru andariki anta dhairyam undadu to do infidelity . Also, who will truly love a married person if they know he/she is married?  Tane oka cheater em respect untundi? 

21 minutes ago, Amrita said:

May be kadu atane. If he doesnt exist she might have compromised and worked on her marriage. Options unnayi so she is leaning towards him than fixing marriage. Enta varaku they dont have anything to work on her marriage honestly. 

Options unnayi kabatti divorce avtam is not a reason. If she is able to find options despite being in a relationship, they are not meant to be together. 

3 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Options unnayi kabatti divorce avtam is not a reason. If she is able to find options despite being in a relationship, they are not meant to be together. 

Ade cheppanu they dont have anything to work on her marriage. 

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

But she emotionally connected to him and married before she moved on i guess. Option lekapote adjust ayipotaru andariki anta dhairyam undadu to do infidelity . Also, who will truly love a married person if they know he/she is married?  Tane oka cheater em respect untundi? 

lets hope like that... now a days flings became normal at work place... if wife/hubby work at diff places.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ade cheppanu they dont have anything to work on her marriage. 

Just now, hydusguy said:

lets hope like that... now a days flings became normal at work place... if wife/hubby work at diff places.

If someone is willing to have a fling despite being in a marriage, their marriage is not meant to be. There is nothing common about flings, most people are loyal, if they are not loyal, they should get a divorce, even if they have a backup or not. 

Just now, betapilli said:

If someone is willing to have a fling despite being in a marriage, their marriage is not meant to be. There is nothing common about flings, most people are loyal, if they are not loyal, they should get a divorce, even if they have a backup or not. 

I told this in my first quote itself. What is your point in saying this repeatedly? 

1 minute ago, betapilli said:

It's for the other quote on my post. 

You first read the quote and then reply. Andulo kuda cheppa they dont have anything to work on her marriage ani. @3$%

49 minutes ago, Galactus said:

your friend is disgusting for hitting on a married women and she is disgusting for being in marriage and playing games..all around pieces of sh*t ane cheppali except for the poor husband..

They were in love before marriage that love didnt die even the girl is married, but I don’t know why the girl married other guy firstly.  

26 minutes ago, betapilli said:

aemo db prakaram aite...anni affairs vintunna

1 minute ago, JackSeal said:

They were in love before marriage that love didnt die even the girl is married, but I don’t know why the girl married other guy firstly.  

She should come out clean first. She should tell her husband on face i dont love u and still loving my ex and divorce. This is very good for her as her present husband will have at least 1% respect for telling truth though she is wrong. Your friend also can trust her. Otherwise enta preminchina your friend will also look down on her. 

6 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

May be she succumbed to family pressure... Image issues etc ani alochinchindemo. But if she hesitated to marry ur friend before, I highly doubt if she will leave her husband and marry now. I'm assuming she wouldn't risk that reputation damage

• Upvote 1