Friend marriage problem

JackSeal

Friend was in serious relationship with a girl colleague and his family is known for manchi maryadha. His family don’t know about his relationship then, due to unknown reasons girl got married to another person. Even after marriage girl used to work at previous location and her husband at different place. My friend and girl are in contact even after marriage and internally he loves her. Now after a year my friend said girl has differences with husband so he wanted to marry her and if their marriage plan works out she will divorce her husband. My friend informed his parents and they were in shock saying evaro ammai thana husband ke divorce esthe nv chesukovadam emi ani as they were from a middle class maryada family.

what to do now ?

Cheskomanu aa husband gadu already akkada vp ayindu aa pori tho vunte mi dost gadu elagu contact lo vuntadu and valla kapuram la nippul posthadu ga. Better your friend marry her and leave that innocent husband 

19 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Friend was in serious relationship with a girl colleague and his family is known for manchi maryadha. His family don’t know about his relationship then, due to unknown reasons girl got married to another person. Even after marriage girl used to work at previous location and her husband at different place. My friend and girl are in contact even after marriage and internally he loves her. Now after a year my friend said girl has differences with husband so he wanted to marry her and if their marriage plan works out she will divorce her husband. My friend informed his parents and they were in shock saying evaro ammai thana husband ke divorce esthe nv chesukovadam emi ani as they were from a middle class maryada family.

what to do now ?

may be your friend might be the reason for her to divorce her husband...%$#$

Free  that husband who is bakra. He deserves to know the truth at least now.  ATanu kanukunne munde vellu chepte at least manishi mida nammakam podu and he may move on. Evanta teluste manishi mida nammakam adapilla ante asahyam rondu vastayi.  Your friend and that girl are super selfish people. 

PS: Oka ammayi society ki against vachi pelli chesukovadam sahasam ane cheppali even if she love your friend. Mi friend inko bakra avvadakunda chusukomanandi.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Shameless said:

may be your friend might be the reason for her to divorce her husband...%$#$

May be kadu atane. If he doesnt exist she might have compromised and worked on her marriage. Options unnayi so she is leaning towards him than fixing marriage. Enta varaku vachaka they dont have anything to work on her marriage honestly. 

52 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

what to do now ?

How can we advice in his personal life? When he is matured enough to get into a relationship, he is matured enough to decide what’s in future for him/both.

Just now, Amrita said:

May be kadu atane. If he doesnt exist she might have compromised and worked on her marriage. Options unnayi so she is leaning towards him than fixing marriage. Enta varaku they dont have anything to work on her marriage honestly. 

100% true...instead of working on her marriage, she is leaning towards temporary happiness....%$#$

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

what to do now ?

you don't have to do anything, they will do what is necessary for them

39 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

what to do now ?

@afdb__sai orey sai ga mods ki kotta topics and creativity nerpara babu. same topics and threads.

your friend is disgusting for hitting on a married women and she is disgusting for being in marriage and playing games..all around pieces of sh*t ane cheppali except for the poor husband..