Do desi kids leave home after a certain age?

terminator_desi

15 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

in india or usa ?

US lo putti India lo perigina kids

India lo putti US lo perigina kids

both in India and US ee 4 scenarios lo cheppu

3 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

Hi friends,

Just curious.Will our desi kids leave parents and live independently after a certain age?Have you seen this in your relatives or friends kids?

Yes Btech kagane MS ani most kids leave parents . Mostly for good.

Some kids leave for jobs . Every kid i saw are not with parents except last generation ppl.

20 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

US lo putti India lo perigina kids

India lo putti US lo perigina kids

both in India and US ee 4 scenarios lo cheppu

US lo putti India lo perigina kids - depends on age they left to india ? please kindly mention age also

India lo putti US lo perigina kids - most of them like to be out after high school, (Cultural differences here have high chances to override parents love)

both in India and US ee 4 scenarios lo cheppu - In India mostly boys want to be with their parents, they'll be out for jobs cos of not much choice in thei home towns, if born and brought up in cities, may be no issue, but again if they couldnt find a job they dont desitate to relocate cos several factors, like money need, career growth etc

US - most desi born and brought up here, they dont mind to get the f out of home, cos of culture like mentioned above, its like as a parent you too do not have much choice, except to let them go, i have seen tons of indian and US families. 

Poor parents, sometimes i feel sad, but it is what it is... :)

1 hour ago, Peter123 said:

US lo putti India lo perigina kids - depends on age they left to india ? please kindly mention age also

India lo putti US lo perigina kids - most of them like to be out after high school, (Cultural differences here have high chances to override parents love)

both in India and US ee 4 scenarios lo cheppu - In India mostly boys want to be with their parents, they'll be out for jobs cos of not much choice in thei home towns, if born and brought up in cities, may be no issue, but again if they couldnt find a job they dont desitate to relocate cos several factors, like money need, career growth etc

US - most desi born and brought up here, they dont mind to get the f out of home, cos of culture like mentioned above, its like as a parent you too do not have much choice, except to let them go, i have seen tons of indian and US families. 

Poor parents, sometimes i feel sad, but it is what it is... :)

like 5th class tarvata

1 hour ago, keviinusa said:

mana amma ayya kasta padi

manamu kasta padi

mana poragallani kasta petti

inka evadayya enjoy chesedii

kasta padadam lo ne undi enjoyment, first know that there is life without hard work and struggle

2 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

kasta padadam lo ne undi enjoyment, first know that there is life without hard work and struggle

kasta padutu ante if you are enjoying that's fine but if you are whining about the job that you are doing andulo enjoyment eda vundii massab.

Most desi parents save well enough to pay for the college and dorms as well.. so desi kids don’t feel the pain of earning while studying.. so they prefer to go out of town and enjoy their college life.. honestly, most desi kids see college as getting freedom.. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, keviinusa said:

like 5th class tarvata

should be fine, i know a family who are US citizens, with their kids (2 daughters around age 6) they left to india, they are rich. 

They all happily settled in india. per them kids showed more interest to move than parents :)

• Upvote 1