beeramachineni diet anyone followed??

filterKaapi

12 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Pure vrk .. 4 pillars, daily two meals .. even bought a food weighing machine for exact intake  ..after 2 months I settled with eating nuts and only curries. 

my suggestion is that if you are too conscious about family etc doing keto is impossible..

so better avoid rice completely and eat plain curries with less spices.
Try to use olive oil/avacado oil/coconut oil only (can get in costco)z

Eat good amount of nuts except cashews and peanuts or make them into powder and add to curries.

Make sure to eat only 2-3 times a day. Drink diluted buttermilk with lemon. Take 3 lemons as suggested. Also drink lots of water and take vitamin tablets if necessary.

If you are craving to eat outside eat salads or cheese. If you break the diet, make sure to get back by taking vegetable soup complete next day.

Liquid diet chesinava bro?? Or always 2 meals??

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Liquid diet chesinava bro?? Or always 2 meals??

Vante chese opika lekapothe liquid diet.. soup is very easy to do

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Vante chese opika lekapothe liquid diet.. soup is very easy to do

Baaga taggindi bro initial ga (I know water weight tarvtha kida) but I hit the plateu struck ayindi , I am way over weight , active ga undi, walking chestuna hike etc but weight loss agipoyibdi from 4 days , lite ga mess up chesa with keto ice creams etc 

7 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Baaga taggindi bro initial ga (I know water weight tarvtha kida) but I hit the plateu struck ayindi , I am way over weight , active ga undi, walking chestuna hike etc but weight loss agipoyibdi from 4 days , lite ga mess up chesa with keto ice creams etc 

most ketos are useless because of this.. cravings ni control cheskovatam ravali. But one thing I can say is weight loss stages ga autundi. If it plateaus then wait for 1-2 weeks 

Ppl are making things complicated in the name of diet.. daily oka 30 mins workout chesi moderate ga anni tinte u will be fine. Body ki anni kavali even it needs sugars and carbs too just be moderate in everything you do you be fine.

2 minutes ago, tokkalogola said:

Ppl are making things complicated in the name of diet.. daily oka 30 mins workout chesi moderate ga anni tinte u will be fine. Body ki anni kavali even it needs sugars and carbs too just be moderate in everything you do you be fine.

I agree about moderate things but our world is very demanding

10 hours ago, Tadaka said:

Which one did you follow. Planning to do fasting ACV drink for now and want to slowly get into low carb high fat diet 

ACV with fresh coconut water to break my fast .Not into keto but full vegan diet started sucessfully gave up eggs 

12 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

vegan keto cheyatam kastam ga undhi ...any suggestions .

eat paneer, mushroom, cheese regularly, substitute with cauliflower rice...

make stir fry of veggies, make powder with nuts and add to curries then food will be heavy

veggie stock soup with ghee can be very heavy if you take every 1-2 hrs

fried phool makhana with salt and pepper for snacks once in a while

generally I take good coffee to numb myself from hunger (make sure not exceed daily limits)

spinach, cabbage + cheese balls mix chesi fridge lo pettacchu .. make pancakes/balls

Some recipes 

15 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

eat paneer, mushroom, cheese regularly, substitute with cauliflower rice...

make stir fry of veggies, make powder with nuts and add to curries then food will be heavy

veggie stock soup with ghee can be very heavy if you take every 1-2 hrs

fried phool makhana with salt and pepper for snacks once in a while

generally I take good coffee to numb myself from hunger (make sure not exceed daily limits)

spinach, cabbage + cheese balls mix chesi fridge lo pettacchu .. make pancakes/balls

Some recipes 

can skip paneer and can try rest .Thanks for suggestions 

1 hour ago, tokkalogola said:

Correct bro if mundhu ninchi jagrtha ga undi if you are doing workouts maintaining stable weight no issues, but person like me mottam Nashnam paginchujuna high sugars , carbs no exercise thyroid , to get control on the weight tappadu

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Correct bro if mundhu ninchi jagrtha ga undi if you are doing workouts maintaining stable weight no issues, but person like me mottam Nashnam paginchujuna high sugars , carbs no exercise thyroid , to get control on the weight tappadu

sorry to hear that bro.. Good luck.

10 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Do you lift weights? Do one thing, first thing in the morning lift heavy on empty stomach.